T W E N T Y

You

You.

___

Mia eventually ended up in the house where she took the puppy, she had found.

She knocked on the door and heard barking, a smile immediately formed on her face. The door opened and she saw the attractive man, she and Niklaus had encountered.

"H-hello." He stuttered and Mia smiled, "Hi, I know you don't know me but I came to uh, see your dog." Mia said and motioned for the puppy that was wagging it's take, Happy to see her.

"Of course come in." He said and Mia thanked him walking inside. "I'm Carter, by the way." He said as Mia played with the dog.

"I'm Mia." She said and cooed at the puppy that was trying to lick her face.

"I know what you are- I mean a vampire. I'm one to, your cumpulsion didn't um-" he stuttered and Mia stood up, scaring him.

"I'm not here to kill you." She giggled, "I've really just come her to see Maddox." She said noticing the dog tag.

"You looked after him, thank you." She said smiling.

"No problem. I was just about to take him on a walk if you'd like to join." He said, his tone going up at the end.

"Of course." Makes aid and grabbed the leash thatbhung on the side of the door.

"I hope this isn't weird or anything, I don't mean to intrude." Mia started but he cut her off, "Of course not."

She nodded before going outside with him and the dog.

They walked around town eventually going to the town square and Mia saw the grill.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Mía asked and Carter nodded, "Taht would be lovely."

They made there way inside and grabbed a booth, Klaus notticed the pair and immediately hid.

He saw them laughing and Mia compelled the waiter to let them keep the dog inside. Caroline walked in, taking her jacket off and making her way to Klaus.

"Caroline." Klaus said amused at her attemots to distract him. He stood up, "Step aside Caroline I've got to do something." Klaus said and Caroline stopped him.

"I thought you liked me, Mia seems to have moved on." Caroline said and Klaus went the other way making his way to the table.

"Klaus!" Mia said surprised, and looked behind him to see Caroline.

"You embeber him and the dog we helped." Mia said while eyeing Caroline.