S I X T E E N

Mia didn't want to come home, she wanted to mourn Finn alone.

So that's what she did, Mia sat in disguise at a Cafe where she knew nobody would recognize her and she ordered so much coffee the waiter seemed to think she was a college student cramming for finals.

"Check please." Mia said to the waiter and she nodded running off.

Mia put her head on the table closing her eyes, "Mia."

Mia ignored the voice, "You can't ignore me." He said and Mia sighed looking up.

"Elijah." Mia stood up to hug him and Elijah was happy she did. He needed a hug, after finding out his older brother Finn was dead making him the oldest now.

Mia and Elijah went back home and when she walked upstairs she saw the body of Esther.

"Bekah?" She said and crouched down.

"What's going on here?" Klaus asked softly noticing the body.

"She's dead." Rebekah said and looked at the two.

"Elijah." Rebekah walked to her older brother and hugged him.

"He's dead." She cried and he held his sister tightly, not saying anything.

"Mia." Klaus tried but she ignored him turning to Elinah.

"I have something to take care of." Mia said and felt her phone wvibrate In her pocket.

She checked it and everyone looked at her while she did so, "I'll be back later." Mia said and hugged Rebekah one last time wiping her tears before leaving.

Klaus followed her, "Mia we need to talk!" He said and Mia turned around with a hurt expression.

"Always and forever. Fmaily above all that's what you Mikaelsons have always said, and yet you speak bad of your brother Finn and call him a lovesick fool as if-" Mia stopped herself from talking because she was raising her voice then she exhaled.

"As if you aren't a love sick fool, as if you and I aren't madly in love. Tell me Niklaus, are we as pathetic as Finn?" Mia asked and Klaus stayed silent.

Mia scoffed and turned her heels walking towards the door and Klaus didn't stop her.

"You are taking her for granted brother, keep doing those secret rendezvous with Caroline and you'll loose her." Elijah said before adjusting his suit and leaving. Klaus yelled and threw a vase on the floor in anger watching it break.

Mia arrived at her destination and walked itnisde the apartment building.

"Kol!" She said and he turned to her, "Great now the party can begin. This fool snapped my neck, tried to dagger me and successfully daggered Finn. We need to get even." Kol said and Mia saw Damon and Elena

"Was that necessary?" She asked pouting to the wall and seeing a lady carretes up there.

Mia sighed, "Looke straight out of a horror movie." She mumbled and turned to Damon.

"I told you i wasn't done." Mia said and sped towards him grabbing his neck and dropping him to the floor.

Damon groaned, "I'm going to kill you." He said and Mia smiled while straddling him.

"Not before I kill you and Kol has had his fun." Mia said and shoved her hand into his chest.

"Mia!" Elena Yelled and ran to them but Kol pushed her and she fell on the ground groaning.

Damon's eyes grew darker in rage and he pushed Mia odd sending her to the other side of the room as he choked Kol.

Mia took him off of Kol and threw him in the floor while Kol had a bat.