E I G H T Y - T W O

Union

Union

____

Bella and Hope were the first to wake up the next day. They helped the people in the house prep breakfast. Their father had sent a gift to Mia before the ceremony started resulting in her waking up to hundreds of her favorite flowers and her favorite deserts waiting for her on a gold platter.

Mia day up from her bed and looked at the note one of the hellers brought and read it in her head. It read:

My dearest Mia,

For over a thousand years I've wanted nothing more than to be worthy of you, and have you carry my name. It is my honor to have known you and love you all this time. You brought me back from the darkest places, and faught by my side time from time. Your loyalty and commitment to me is like no other and I love you more for that if that is possible. I've failed you, and wronged you and every day I'll wake up regretting it because it is clear as day that you are the one for me. My love for you is stronger than anything else in this world.

I'm gifting you with these flowers, one for each day I've known you as a sign of my love. Throughout the day, I'll be leaving clues for you to find your three gifts. I know how much you love games and therefore am leaving you with the first clue.

Behind this card, a key is hidden find the lock and retrieve your first gift.

Hint, in the garden of love.

I love you,

Klaus

Mia wiped a few tears and held the card close to her chest before grabbing the key taped behind the thick paper.

"Today is the day!" Rebekah squealed no longer feeling the affects of last nights events. She had taken every hangover remedy known to man to be ready for today.

Mia grinned, "I've got to get ready for today I'll be right back." Mia said running to the bathroom and getting ready. After she was done, she joined the girls for breakfast at the table.

Bella and Hope walked out of the kitchen holding past Erie's they had made together. Mia gasped as she stood up, "You made my favorite!" Mia said touched by their actions.

"Thank you." Mia whispered hugging them both. "Come on, lets eat." Mia said helping them set it down on the table.

"Nik left you flowers." Rebekah said teasing her. Mia blusher, "He did! He's leaving me clues throughout the day to find three gifts." She said excited.

Bella sighed dreamily, "True Love."

Hope pushed her softly, "You'll get there one day."