S I X T Y - F I V E

Farewell __

Farewell
__

"You did what?!" Rebekah asked as they stopped infront of a shop in the Quarter.

Klaus his his pained look by looked away.

"You broke up with her, no I'm sorry you're taking a break, and you tried to kill yourself knowing that she is carrying your child and oh wait I forgot! You weren't going to tell her!" Rebekah yelled in a hushed tone.

The people passing by gave them an odd look, one Rebekah rolled her eyes at. "Keep walking."

"She needs space and I am giving it to her sister. Now could we please focus on the mission on hand. We need to find the thorns that can kill us." Klaus said.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and continued to walk towards their destination.

-

Mia stood infront of the red door but hesitated to open it when she heard screaming coming from inside. "You Can do this." Mia whispered before reaching out to the door knob.

She twisted it slowly and pushed the door open gently, cringing as it made sounds. "El?" Mia looked around and saw the torn up bodies on the floor.

Mia saw a figure moving in the shadows and she approached it cautiously. "Elijah? It's me, Mia. I've come to take you home." She said softly.

He stood up slowly and pushed the body of the girl off of him. He then turned to look at Mia and slowly walked over to her.

Mia back away scared and made her way towards the exit when another Elijah appeared and grabbed  her by the throat.

"Elijah!" Mia fought for air and trashed around in his grip.

"Baby..." she choked out.

Still, his face held no emotion.

Mia managed to kick him which gave her enough time to run towards the other way. One foot in front of the other Mia ran into the woods that she knew all to well.