T W E N T Y - N I N E

papa tunde

papa tunde

"YOU'RE here." Klaus mumbled as he drank from his glass that no doubt contained bourbon. "I'm here, what's with all the scared vampire faces." Mia joked, not knowing what was going on.

"You're no longer aloud to run off to god knows where." Niklaus said, sternly. "What- why?" Mia asked.

Klaus ignored her, "Ah! Someone will die for this."

"Remarkably, I don't disagree. However, I would like to know where they learned such dark magic." Elijah said.

"I had hoped never to see that symbol again. I recall it is the signature of a fool who once stood against us."

"Want to tell me what's going on?" Mia asked impatiently. Hayley stayed quiet as se was used to being an outsider whenit came to problems.

"Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks." Elijah said, as he served himself a glass.

"I'll do for him as I did the other," Klaus turns to Diego

"Diego, when night falls, I want you to gather every vampire in the Quarter. Get me the head of whoever did this and put it on a stick."

"Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. Everyone is freaked out, man. We haven't had witches killing vampires in a long time. Marcel made sure of that." Diego said, wanting to take a jab at them.

"Marcellus is no longer in charge." Mia spat, before grabbing Klaus' drink. "Come hayley." Mia said glaring at the two Original brothers and leaving them.

"Marcel has run off like a scared child. You lot are left with me. Now, who of you will fight to defend our home?"

He looks around to see that no one comes forward, "Not a single one of you will stand with me, so afraid are you of this new threat? You should know better. I'll handle this myself. "

"But, do this Mia and Hayley are not to leave the compound." He said loudly enough for Mia to hear.

"If they try to, you snap Mia's neck and chain the werewolf up." Klaus said before storming out of the room.

Mia sped downstairs standing in front of Elijah, with her arms crossed while tapping her foot. "Elijah?" She asked innocently.

"No Mia." He said, giving her a smile and kissing her forehead. "Listen to Klaus. This is for the good of the two of you."