T E N

___

___

"Oh thank goodness they have good clothes." Mia said and put more things into the cart.

Klaus followed close behind and Stephan did too. 

"Come on love we have to meet with the witch soon." Klaus said and Mia nodded. 

She made her way to the register paid for her things and they made there way out.

"Nokluas is it nesecary to compel someone to be our driver?" Mia asked and Klaus nodded. 

"We are going to Chicago and you my love is not the best driver." Klaus said and Mia glared at him and climbing in the back with Klaus following after.

"Black looks wonderful on you love." Klaus complimented and Mia blushed.

"Thanks." She mumbled and Klaus smirked still not over the effect he had on his girl.

The car ride was long and Mia uncrossed her legs sitting up straight. She looked over at Klaus was was sleeping peacefully and she ran the tip of her fingers over his cheek gently and he stirred.

"Everything Alright Love?" He asked and Mia nodded.

"Hold me." Mia whispered and he opened his arms for her to fall back into and Mia cuddled into his chest.

"Arthur how much longer?" Klaus asked and the driver looked back, "An hour maybe less." He said and went back to driving.

Mia closed her eyes and fell into a slumped while Klaus held her.

"Chicago." Klaus said and helped Mia out of the car. She pulled her jeans up and Klaus admired her from behind making her blush.

"Right. Anyway Chicago should mean something to you." Klaus said to Stephan who shook his head.

"Mostly parties, drinking. Everything is a bit of a blur to me." Stephan said but was confused as to why he didn't remember anything.

Mia looked walked around, the heels of her boots making a sound and she opened the crates.

"That's a lot of wine." Mia said and closed it.

Klaus opened a window overlooking the city.

"Come now we have to get suited for tomorrow." Klaus said and Mia happily grabbed his hand as they went back inside the car.

"To the hotel Arthur." Klaus said and Mia sighed in relief.

"Finally we can sleep in a bed." Mia said and Klaus winked at her, Mia blushed while Stephan gagged.

When they got the the hotel Mia immediately went into the room she and Klaus shared and began taking off her clothes.

"You're a little eager aren't you?" Klaus asked with a smirk and Mia scoffed.