F I F T Y - T W O

☾

Mia and Camille walked to the French quarter with a list of things Freya needed.

"Witch hazel." Mia mumbled while she looked around. A witch stared at the two girls making Mia snap. "Never seen a tribrid look for witch hazel?! Leave." She said while flaring her fangs.

The witches scattered away which pleaded Mia, "Now we won't have to pay for anything."

"And then you guys wonder why nobody likes you." Camille said making Mia chuckle.

"For getting what we want? I hardly think that's the reason. They despise us because we make kills that aren't necessary, but hurt." Mia said while picking up a few items.

Before Camille says anything, Lucien speeds in with a smirk, "Couldn't have said it better my self, Mia Mikaelson."

Klaus laced back and forth informó of Elijah, "That's it I'm going to look for her."

Elijah stood up, "It hasn't even been an hour Brother. Mia should be fine."

Klaus turned to face him, "Fine?! Lucien is out there with the ability to kill Us all!"

"We don't even know if it will kill her! We don't know what Mia even is!" Elijah said, trying it give the girl some space.

"I know what she is! She...she is the love of my life brother. And I can't live without her." Klaus said quietly while maintaining eye contact with Elijah to show how much he cared for her.

"Niklaus! Elijah!" Mia screamed running into the compound. She dropped on the floor sobbing as she caught her breathe.

Klaus rushed over to her picking her up by her arms, "What happened? Mia...were you bit? Mia answer me!" Klaus yelled examining her face filled with many emotions but one Niklaus could see was guilt.

Freya and Hayley ran downstairs as they heard her screams. "Mia?!" They quickly ran to her and wrapped their arms around her before pulling away.

Mia shook her head, "No I don't think so."

Elijah and Klaus quickly inspected her body, "Not a scratch." Elijah said sighing in relief. Mia looked down at her hands and saw blood, which brought panic to her. She looked down to her body, and felt a pang of guilt in her chest.

"Get it odd...get it off!" She Yelled tearing her shirt off and getting as far away from it as she can.

Klaus grabbed her by her arms dreading her and forcing her to look at him. "Tell me What happen?"

"I," Mia criesd. "I killed Camille." She said looking down at her hands. "The ancestors used me, to kill her. Lucien ordered them to make me do it! I didn't mean to, I didn't want to. I taught it all I could." Mia cried while rubbing her hands together anxiously.