F I F T Y - E I G H T

The Hollow__

The Hollow
__

"What?" Klaus' face softened as he looked over at Vincent for confirmation.

"We're having a baby." Mia cried, swinging her legs over the table before wrapping her arms around Klaus neck holding him as close as she humanly can.

The corner of his lips tugged upwards as he thought of having a child with Mia. "We're having a baby." He whispered in disbelief before twirling Mia around, listening to her giggles.

The warm feeling in his chest that he felt with Mia only intensified as he processed the news. Klaus  placed his hands on the sides of her cheek before he leaned down to kiss her, and it was equally passionate and loving.

"I don't understand what's going on?" Hope asked staring at the scene infront of her with curiosity.

Hayley crouched down infront of her daughter with a smile plastered on her face, "You're having a sister or brother!" She said exciting picking her up.

Hopes face lit up, "Really?!" She asked looking at both Klaus and Mia who were whispering things to eachother, entirely in their own world.

"Yes!" Mia said pulling away from Klaus as she went to kiss Hopes forehead.

"I can't wait!" She squealed moving up and down in her mother's arms.

Meanwhile, Vincent and Elijah looked frightened and completely baffled at the news.

"I hate to interrupt the moment, but this means your life along with the life growing inside of you is in great danger." Vincent said, completely ruining the moment.

Mia's face fell, "Elaborate."

"As I said before, the hollow will come for the strongest beings on earth with the most power. You and Hope are amongst the rarest creatures." Vincent started to pace back and forth in the space he was in.

"It will get in your head, and make you sacrifice your child." He said taking Mia and Klaus by surprise.

"Excuse me? And how would you know this?"

Vincent stopped pacing before he made direct eye contact with Mia and Klaus, "Because my wife, Eva, did the same thing."

___

The Mikaelson's had strategically split up to fight and end the Hollows time, giving Mia and Klaus the compound so they can talk about the news they are still processing.

The brunette flipped a chair over and sat on it, while taking in the compounds broken interior. "How are you feeling?" Klaus asked walking in and also flipping a chair to sit infront of her.

"I'm okay, surprisingly." Mia answered, playing with her hands before looking up to meet his eyes. "It's crazy how one day you believe something is impossible, until it isn't. For Gods sake I'm having a baby, your baby. The only thing I've ever wanted more than you is a child."