F O U R T E E N

It was the afternoon and Mia had been telling everyone what to do, she wanted the house to be perfect.

"I want dark curtains in this room. Kol doesn't like the light." Mia said and the lady took notes.

"Also, where are the rest of Elijah's suits? Those suits are about 9,000 each I want them in his closet in the hour! Niklaus! Thank god." Mia waved at the women, "You're dismisses."

Klaus looked at her amused, "I like this." He said referring to Mia bossing people around.

"Well if I don't do it who will? Rebekah currently lays daggered in a coffin for unknown reasons." She tried and Nikalus shook his head.

"I won't tell you." He said and Mia sighed.

"Alright I have a lot of things to do." She said and grabbed her clipboard.

"Have fun." He said and Mia stood on her tippy toes to peck him. He left leaving Mia back to organizing the house.

"Where are the first edition books for Finn?! Don't tell me you forgot them! What is he supposed to do? Go to the library like a peasant?! Go!"

Elijah hated lying, especially to Mia who he saw as his little sister. If she knew what he was doing or even considering would ruin their relationship.

He had met with Damon and discussed his brothers fall, but it was unclear what Elijah really wanted.

When Elijah came home He saw Mia and a pile of fabrics, "Are you Alright?"

Mia nodded, "I need to figure out which fabric Rebekah would like best for her bed sheets. She hates silk because it falls off the bed quickly." Mia mumbled concentrated.

Klaus came into the house a minute later, "Go with the second one love, she will love it." He said and Mia eyes the fabric.

"It is lovely."

Elijah cleared his throat and waited for Klaus to say what she needed to know.

"My Love..." He started and helped Mia up.

"Nikalus..." She said lowly.

Elijah prepared for the worst, "The Salvatore brothers will be joining us for dinner today to negotiate a treaty." Klaus said and scanned Mia's face.

She had a blank expression, "After we get the other coffin, we leave?" She asked and he nodded.

"Janet!" Mia yelled and a hybrid sped downstairs out of breath with paint all over, "Do not unpack everything. Everything we bought will be held in a warehouse until my beloved boyfriend and his brother make up their mind on where they want to live. Aren't they indecisive?" Mia asked and the hybrid looked at Klaus.

"You've made my hybrid into your handmaiden." He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Elijah contianednhis laugher, "A thousand years in trying to break the curse for Mia to turn them into her-" Elijah said and chuckled.

"Janet I asked a question." Mia pressed and the hybrid looked fearfully at Klaus who nodded his head telling her it's okay to answer.

"Very kndesisive miss." She said and nodded rapidly. Mia smiled and gave her the fabrics. "Put these with the others. We will continue renovating until further notice. And take a break sweetheart you look terrible." Mia said and patted her head.