T H I R T Y

truth

truth

MIA.
Mia.
Mia.

The voice of a woman whispered, sending chills down her spine. Mia was laying on a hospital bed, tied to it. She looked up only to be blinded by the lights.

Mia.

She tried to break the restraints but failed, Mia whimpered in frustration and yelled for help.

"Niklaus!" She cried, and tried to free herself.

"He can't hear you." A red headed witch said, leaning on the door frame. "What is this?!" Mia asked.

"You're nightmare. Well, technically it's Rebekah's but I can't have you out there trying to save them." She said chuckling and walking towards her.

"I'm going to undo this, and you're going to try to find a way out only to find out you're all alone." She pouted and Mia showed her her vampire fangs.

"And you're going to find out how much these hurt once their in your neck darling." Mia snarled and the witch chuckled.

"Keep thinking that. Now I must go see your little boyfriend." She said and disappear as soon as Mia was free.

Mia Yelled in frustration and looked around.

She took a deep breathe in, and walked outside of the room she was in grabbing a sharp tool from the table next to her.

She walked out, cautions of what may be with her.

Mia our of instinct grabbed her necklace only to find it gone. "W-What?"

Mia ran back to her room, and searched the bed in where she laid in. A loud bang echoed through the hall, Mia stood up holding close the knife she had.

"Hello?" Mia called out. "Mia!" Klaus' voice echoed down the hall and Mia immediately ran to his direction.

"Nik?" Mia Yelled and heard more noise.

She stood in front of a door, with a bloody handprint on it and Mia smelled it. "Nik..." she whispered and opened it walking in.

Klaus is now sitting upright in his bed, and Genevieve has redressed him in his black thermal top. He still looks weak and pale as he glares at her.

"My wound isn't healing." He said in a hoarse voice.

"The amount of dark magic contained in that blade? It's gonna take a little while." Genevieve replied.

"You're one of them, aren't you? The witches back from the dead, seeking vengeance? Why show me kindness?" Klaus asked, she reminded him on Mia.