N I N E T E E N

___

"Damon hold that end I just need to uh-" Mia mumbled and finished strapping a cable to the bomb.

The hunter stirred in his state and Mia bent down, "Wake up." She said in a soothing voice and he did.

His eyes shot open and Mia ran her hands on his biceps, "Aren't you two together?" Damon asked, confused of the current status of the two.

"We slept together after she found out I was alive, then Caroline kissed me and made things complicated." Klaus summarized and Mia nodded.

"Niklaus has an attraction towards someone else and I refuse to be a second, I'm a Fitzgerald and royalty, not some second choice." Mia said and watched as the hunter struggled to pull the arrow out.

"Thank you Klaus." Damon said and Klaus threw an arrow at him, "We will be back together in no time." He said and Mia made a noise.

"Keep it up buddy, we'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Damon said and the hunter grunted.

"You three are going to kill me anyway." The hunter said and made sighed.

"No I'm beginning to like you." Mia admitted and Klaus clenched his fist.

"Stop it." He growled and Mia ignored him, "back to you, excuse them they are having trouble in paradise." Damon said and walked foreword while Mia's wrist was grabbed my Klaus.

"Drop the attitude Mia." He said and Mia pulled her wrist away, "I will once you get your feelings straight." Mia said and Klaus watched as she walked away.

He cursed under his breath at himself, why can't you keep it together? He asked himself and made his way back.

Klaus leaned down to the hunter observing him, "He has tattoos that can only be seen by Jermy." Damon said and Mia picked up his bag.

Klaus looked at Mia in worry while she looked at him, "Don't bother looking, you can't see the damn thing." Damon said.

"There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?" Klaus asked and the hunter brought his hand out fast and tried to stake Klaus who was faster.

"Nice try but I'm faster than your average vampire." Klaus said and Mia nodded.

"We're originals have some respect." Mia said and wiped her hands on him.

Klaus grabbed his wrist tearing the stake from his hand, Klaus observed the mark, his face showed he was worried for a second and Mia grabbed it.

"You're one of the five..." Mia mumbled distracted by the carving on it to notice he was pulling the wires to blow them up.

"The what?" Damon asked confused and before Mia or Klaus could answer the hunter spoke up, "I'm faster than your average hunter." He said and Klaus looked at Mia in worried.

"Mia!" Damon grabbed Mia by the waste and sped them out just in time as the bomb went off sending them flying towards the hallway of the hospital.

Mia and Damon hit the ground roughly, "Mia are you okay..." Damon asked as he groaned.

Mia gasped for air and clenched her side, "Yeah." She strained and Damon helped her up.

Mia held him, limping away from the fire in pain. "He will have to meet you at my house, I have somewhere to do." Damon said and Mia nodded.

Klaus walked into the room where Mia was sitting on a couch and Stephan hovered over Elena.