T W E N T Y - F O U R

pregnant werewolf

pregnant werewolf

"DO me a bloody favor, and jump off that building." Mia Said sweetly to someone had had attempted to hurt a woman in the ally.

The man fell and died on impact and Mia slipped to her home. She turned on the lights to her apartment and ran herself a bubble bath, grabbing wine on her way.

After spending an hour to treating herself she heard the doorbell ring, Mia reached for the silk robe and tied it around her waist, then she walked to the door.

Opening it she saw a man carrying Mia's favorite flowers, "For Miss Fitzgerald?" The man said handing it to her and Mia shook her head.

"I'm sorry, who sent these?" Mia asked and the man couldn't answer, he just turned around and left.

"I did." A voice said from behind her and Mia closed her eyes, "Leave." She said quietly.

"Niklaus please, leave!" Mia said again, blinking away the tears.

"I can't Mia, I can't! I want to give you your space but it's been weeks. Please, listen to me." Klaus begged. Mia pushed past him.

"No- you know what you're going to listen to me." Mia said while pointing a finger at him. "I gave you everything! My love and support you had it Niklaus! I leave for one day, to help Elijah and you...you fuck another girl?!" Mia asked and Klaus' eyes widened, she swore.

Mia never swears unless she's really mad, he thought.

"Then you don't even tell me! I let you-" Mia let out a frustrated yell. "You touched me, after you touched her. You made her feel, like you made me feel." Mia Yelled.

Klaus had tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"What we had was special, Ive let your other affairs happen, but none of those ended with a pregnant woman." Mia said quietly.

"So I beg you, to leave me alone." Mia said, Klaus shook his head.

"No, no no! I refuse to loose you Mia!" He Yelled, and Mia's nostrils flared, "You should have thought of that before you slept with someone else, and got them knocked up!" Mia yelled back and wiped her tears.

"Leave Nikalus." Mia said and he nodded slowly, "I'm not giving up. I don't care how many years it takes Amelia Fitzgerald." Klaus said and closed the door, leaving Mia in the living room.

Klaus had his head on the door, not ready to leave.

Mia threw the vase onto the wall, and screamed, crying his name out and asking him why he would do this to her.

"The one thing I couldn't give you she did..." Mia whispered, not knowing that Klaus was outside listening to her.

He heard some rustling and a yelp, he immediately knocked the door down and saw Mia with a knife to her side, unconscious.