F O R T Y - F O U R

Prettiest Urgent Problem

MIA hated being a hero.

If she saved a person, others would expect the same and that just isn't the kind of pressure Mia wanted. Especially to blondes who can't sit still.

"You're saying Camille took your daylight ring, and finger, and just ran off?" Mia asked holding in her laugh the best she could.

Anton, the vampire in charge of taking care of her, growled. "Who are you?" He asked making Mia sighed.

She patted his back and started walking away before turning around and with one swift kick, his head had been detached from his body.

Blood splattered all throughout the penthouse making Klaus and Lucien inhale quickly, "That was unexpected." Lucien said making Mia smile.

"A knife to the heart is nothing sweetheart, now where is the medallion?" Mia asked no longer playing games. "Our family's life won't be left in the hands of a psycho bitch, the over loving brother, and the stable boy." Mia said irritated.

Klaus smirked, "The medallion Lucien, I'd hate to make my girl mad." He said wanting to see the medallion himself.

"And What exactly is your plan against this prophecy, Mia I would like to know." Lucien said while looking around in the box filled with Cami's dark objects.

Mia looked at Klaus, "I don't care if I have to go against fate itself. No harm will come to us, and as for my plan it is to save the family Lucien, one you aren't thankfully aren't apart of. Whatever it is your planning with Tristan it won't work." Mia said as Klaus took the medallion.

"This is it?" Klaus asked suspiciously.

Lucien nodded, "it is." Feeling a little uneasy with the words coming out of Mia's mouth.

Mia walked closer to him, her heels making a noise only causing him to feel more intimidated. "You don't stand a chance, we never loose." She whispered in his ear sending chills down his spine.

Lucien coughed awkwardly looking at Klaus for help who just stared at Mia in awe. "Have a nice evening." Mia said patting his head before grabbing Klaus' hand.

"Thanks mate." Klaus said before leaving with Mia.

Once they were on the streets of New Orleans, Klaus turned to face Mia. "I like this side of you." He whispered while his hand trailed down her back.

Mia smiled, "We have to protect our family Nik, your baby as well. Whatever or whoever we have to kill, will die for a good cause. Our cause." Mia replied meaning every word.