F O R T Y - F I V E

Christmas *    *        *                                        *** ⍋*

Christmas
*

*
*
*
*
* ⍋*

KLAUS had prepared a gift for Mia, one he knew she would like. They all retreated to their rooms for the surprise Klaus had for Mia and didn't come out until they were told to

Mia sat on the edge of the bed with her eyes covered, "Nik What are you doing?" Mia asked giggling softly.

"Keep your eyes closed love." Klaus replied grabbing the box with a gold bow wrapped neatly around it.

"Is it a dog?!" Mia asked excited makign Klaus look around in panic, did she see the gift? He asked himself.

"No...no it isn't." Klahs repued setting the box on the bed. Mia pouted, "Can I open my eyes now?"

Klaus gently grabbed her small hands and took them away from her face. Mia saw there box and looked at him with wide eyes.

"You got me a gift?!" She asked making Klaus nod. "I always get you something." He said makign Mia blush in embarrassment.

She excitedly unraveled the bow and grabbed the ends of the box pulling it up to reveal a gold encrypted dress. Mia gasped and tears began to form, "Nik it's beautiful!"

 Mia gasped and tears began to form, "Nik it's beautiful!"

Klaus smiled, "Only for you Amelia."

Mia quickly picked it up and went into their bathroom to get ready. Klaus took his phone out sending a text to the others to head downstairs.

Once Mia was finished, she walked out of the bathroom completely ready. Her hair was flawlessly done, along with her makeup. Klaus didn't think she could get more beautiful but he was wrong.

"Words can't describe how...how you look." He stuttered taking her hand. Mia blushed, "I think I'm taller than you in these heels."

Klaus scoffed playfully, "Doesn't matter, I am a king. And every king has a queen..." he said reaching into his coat and grabbing a necklace.