S I X T Y - S E V E N

New Beginnings

New Beginnings

___

Since the split, things have gone to hell with the remaining Mikaelson's.

Freya knocked on Mia's door softly as she did her best to open it with a tray of food in her hands. The room Mia was holed in was dark and cold. There was spell books scattered throughout the room and the smell of blood lingered.

"Mia?" Freya approached the figure that was located the corner of the room.

"Hey." She said softly as she leaned out to touch her shoulder. "Go away Freya." Mia said, her voice hoarse and raspy, one the eldest Mikaelson did not recognize at all.

"Mia you need to eat, if not for you then for the twins." She said sternly, no longer accepting no for an answer. Mia thought about it and turned around to face her. Freya fell back a little as she saw the color of her eyes, they weren't like their usual dark brown but gold and a frightening yellow.

"Mia..." She said in horror.

Mia chuckled darkly, "It's my magic. It's trying to find an out of this world solution, my mind is split in two so forgive me if I seem a little off." She mumbled and took the tray of food before standing up slowly.

"Split?" Freya asked, following her to her bed.

"If the living don't have an answer the dead might. Even with torture, the ancestors aren't talking to me. Don't worry." Mia mumbled as she sat down.

"I'm going to open the curtains, it's not healthy for you to be cooped up in this small space only weeks away from you giving birth. Tell me, have you come up with names?" Freya asked trying to lighten the mood.

It worked, the glint in Mia's eyes returned as she told her the names, "Isabella for the girl, that way I can call her Bella." Mia said referring to the princess she had met hundreds of years ago.

It was one of her old friends, she was persecuted and killed infront of Mia.

Freya nodded her smile growing as she waited for the boys name. "And for the boy..." Mia stopped talking.

"I wanted Nik to chose the boy name." She said quietly. "He would never admit it out loud but he was hoping it was a boy. A mini Klaus." She whispered remembering their conversation they had months ago about a boy.

"Mia, I know it hurts. It know it does I can see the pain in your eyes, but you have to keep fighting because it's not just you and Klaus anymore." Freya said while opening the curtains.

Mia clicked her tongue as she looked away, "You're right, Freya Mikaelson." Mia said and began to eat the food she had left.

"Any progress with Hope?" Mia asked, feeling her heart ache.