S E V E N T Y - F O U R

War

War.

____

"MY mother will come for me." Bella said weakly as she tried to get free form the restraints.

The woman watching her chuckled as she poured a substance into the IV bag to keep her from doing magic. "I'm counting on it sweetheart."

Klaus had returned to New Orleans and went straight to the factions to threaten them. According to him, his son had inspired him.

"If you fail to find both my daughter and Hayley by the end of sundown, then your entire faction will face the wrath of my disappointment. Close proximity of just two Mikaelson's turned rain to blood. Imagine what would happen if I were to turn to my siblings for help. Our little family reunion would cause hellfire to devour us all, and Incase you haven't heard we can't die. But you can." Klaus said before leaving and heading back to the compound.

When he entered he saw the entire police department working in the courtyard while Mia led them all. "I need to see more results or you'll family will pay the price." Mia said before slamming a file down on the table.

"I need access to every single camera within a 100 mile radius. If it can take a picture, I want it." Mia said looking at the entrance and seeing Carter and Klaus walk in.

"Oh thank god!" Mia said running over to them. Klaus smiled as he thought she was going towards him but she grabbed Carter by the shoulders and inspected his face.

"Are you hurt? Tell me he took care of you." Mia said desperate for good news.

Carter nodded, "Of course he did mom." He said before hugging her, "I'm going up to my room." He mumbled before heading upstairs.

"We'll talk later." Mia yelled after him before turning to Klaus. She then wrapped her arms around him and said nothing. All she did was take in his scent and his warmth that she deserpatky needed to relax.

Klaus leaned down and kissed her softly, "We lost him." He whispered.

Mia knew who he was talking about and looked down, "I'm sorry." She said making Klaus shake his head.

"It's fine, lets just focus on finding our little girl." He said before kissing her once more.

The two went up to the balcony where Marcel was talking to a few officers. "I hope you're putting in all your efforts to find your sister." Mia said in a snippy tone.