E I G H T Y - O N E

Demise

Demise

_

Mia had consulted with the witches and came up with a solution that would no doubt leave them drained. It was going to be a ritual where they laid the kids out and take the power from them before locking it back into the broken cage the ancestors had made for it, of course they were going to fix it.

Davina helped Mia prep the circle of salt as Freya and Vincent went over the spell itself. After Mia was done she went to get the twins who were waiting patiently at the compound with Klaus watching after them.

"It's going to be over with soon." Mia said sighing in relief as she drove them all to the location they were in. Elijah had insisted to be there for the monumental moment and met them there.

Marcel was helping Rebekah with the wedding preparations, no doubt trying to convince her to marry him, and decided to skip the ritual. Kol was also helping with the preparations such as securing the venue and had to skip it.

Mia led the twins and Hope to their places and told them what to do. She then grabbed some herbs and marked their foreheads before continuing to place a sort of oil on them.

"Will this hurt?" Hope asked trying to ignore the whispers from the Hollow.

"Only for a second." Mia reassured, "It will be over before you know it." She said before getting out of the circle and sealing it.

Bella waved at Davina who returned it happily. "We'll go find our dresses after." Davina said to Hope and Bella who smiled happily.

Davina, Freya, Bella, Hope and Rebekah were the bridesmaids.

Klaus has Carter, Marcel and Elijah as the groomsmen, along with a few surprise guests Mia didn't know about.

For the union of Klaus and Mia, they all put their differences aside to be apart of the moment that had been a thousand years late.

The witches to a deep breathe, "This is our one shot at getting rid of this thing for good." Vincent said giving them a small pep talk before beginning.

"If we fail-" he tried but Mia cut him off.

"We won't." She said nervously before holding her hands out towards the kids and started to chant.

"in recuperare spiritus, signantes litteras ad firmamentum." Mia chanted feeling her magic go towards them. The rest of them joined in.

Klaus and Elijah watched nervously as the wind began to blow harshly startling the creatures in the trees and causing them to make noises.

They chanted over and over until Carter, Bella and Hope started to feel a pain in their chest. "Ow!" Bella cried not resisting the pull.