F I V E

___

___

"Niklaus I will count to ten and if I do not have my bag back I am going ot be very upset with you." Mia said as she extended her arm waiting for it to be in her hands.

"Why can I not open it huh? Will I see the love letters you wrote to the towns bakery boy." He asked furious and Mia's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?!" She asked and Klaus laughed, "Maybe a little but I am not a cheater." He said and Mia furiously stoof up from her chair.

"I am not exchanging love letters with him he is just a friend!" She yelled, hurt at the accusations. Klaus noticed this but was to stubborn to let it go.

"A friend in bed I suppose." Klaus yelled and slammed her bag on the table. Mia's eyes started to water and her hands started to shake. Klaus' face softened when he realized what he said and was about to apologize when Mia started walking away.

"M-mia wait." He said and sped to her grabbing her arm.

Mia snatched her arm away and wiped her eyes only to become wet again from the incoming tears.

"I was getting a cake for your birthday." She whispered and Klaus heart broke, before he could say anything she sped into one of the guest rooms and he heard it locked. Klaus quickly ran after her and placed his head on the door.

Mia ignored him and played music on the record player so that he would not hear her cry, but even then he could and it broke his heart.

.

It had been hours since they had a fight and Klaus was sitting outside her door waiting for her to come out.

"Mia my love come out." He pleaded and when the music stopped he was happy that he was going to see her beautiful face again.

Mia opened the door and he noticed her big puffy eyes, "Your love? Did you not imply I was a whore mere hours ago." She asked and fixed her dress.

"I did not mean what I said I was just furious that another man was-"

"I am not an object nor of your possession Niklaus." Mia said and when he heard his full name come out of her mouth he knew she was mad.

"You can not rage like a mad man whenever I speak to another man. I only have eyes for you and until you learn that I will not speak to you." she said and pushed him aside.

Klaus sighed and told her to stop, "I am sorry Mia, you are right. I love you as you love me and I was wrong for acting out. But Mia you must understand that you are the most stunning women on this planet and it is difficult for me to contain my emotions." He explained with a small smile.

Mia gave him a look before saying, "Nice try."

Klaus sighed knowing his plan to shower her with compliments would fail. "I will make it up to you, you have my word." he said determined and Mia turned around and continued walking hiding a smile.