F I F T Y - O N E

Finn Mikaelson

Finn Mikaelson

Mia, Freya and Elijah have just returned to the compound and are struggling to carry the writhing Finn into the living room as he shouts incoherently.

"Don't leave me in here! Don't leave me alone!"

"Put him down." Elijah says and the girls do as told.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're not alone, Finn. I'm here." Freya says trying to calm him down. Mia feels tears start to form and she quickly looks away. Elijah was going to grab him some blood but Finn grabbed him by his wrist.

"Don't leave..." he whispered.

Freya looked confused, " Why is he talking like this?"

"It's hallucinations of our betrayal. It's his nightmare." Elijah says uncomfortably.

Just then, Kol walks into the room, looking unbothered by the sight of Finn's discomfort as he heads straight for the opposite couch, where he flops onto his back.

"Well, he looks awful. Werewolf bite. That's got to hurt, mate. So, Lucien's a bloody hybrid?" Kol asked.

"We don't know what he is. His venom seems to work twice as fast." Mia said, in a quiet voice.

"That's good. Maybe it'll work through his system twice as fast." Freya said trying to remain optimistic.

Kol gets up and shrugs nonchalantly as he turns to leave the room, "Or it's twice as lethal. Now, if Niklaus doesn't get here in time, he might die. With a bit of luck..."

Freya gets up and punches Kol in the face, causing him to vamp-out at her. Mia quickly stands up to defend Freya, "Watch yourself." She warned.

Elijah slaked his fist impatiently, "Behave yourselves!"

Just then, Klaus walks in from the opposite door and breaks up their argument. "You so much as lay a finger on them Kol, I'll-"

"You'll what? Dagger me?!"

"Enough!" Elijah Yelled, " Our brother needs us."

Finn moans and wheezes from the couch, and the sight of him wipes the smirk off of Klaus' face. Klaus looks between Finn and Elijah for a moment before sighing in exasperation and walking over to Finn. He rolls up his sleeve, bites his wrist, and feeds Finn his blood while the others watch in varying states of surprise.

Finn has just stopped feeding on Klaus' blood and sighs in relief, "Thank you, brother."

"How are you feeling?" Freya asked.

Finn looked at the wall, slightly uncomfortable. "I feel... strangely euphoric."

"Nik has that affect." Mia said with a smug smirk, "She's Right." Klaus said wrapping his arms around Mia from behind, "A sight for old eyes." Finn sighed closinghsi eyes for a second enjoying the fact that he no longer felt pain.