T W E N T Y - F I V E

i will run with you until the end of time

MIA bit into the man's throat, while the victim screamed. "Tell me who you are!" She yelled and the man shook his head.

"I'm James and I swear I don't know who you are! Please don't kill me." He begged and Mia rolled her eyes letting him go and compelling him to forget her.

"He tried to kill me." Mia said as she walked into the house, and making her way to her room. "Who did?!" Hayley asked, getting ready to fight.

"This guy-" Mia said and took her shirt off in the living room. Klaus walked in and raised an eyebrow, "Mia- why is your? I thought we said no more three-"

Mia blushed and threw a plant at him to stop him from finishing the sentence. "Don't." She said and Hayley awkwardly looked away.

"What's going on?" Klaus asked, not liking being in the dark.

"Someone tried to kill me today." Mia mumbled and Klaus started walking towards her. "Who?! I'll rip their head off their shoulder-"

Mia shook her head, "He was compelled, or something similar to that. After he failed and I had my hand in his chest, he looked as if he was being possessed?" Mia said and closed her eyes.

"I think it's Silas." Mia finished and Klaus rolled his eyes. "He's a thousand years older than us and he thinks he can just take my girl. You already have one psychopath in your life you don't need another. I'll find a witch to spell you and keep you away from him, outside of the city." Klaus said and kissed Mia.

"Who's Silas?" Hayley asked, confused. "Aren't the Originals the oldest creatures who walked the earth?"

Mia snapped her fingers, realizing she had not told Hayley. "He is a two thousand year old, being and fell in-love with me in Mystic Falls." Mia summarized.

"After I rejected his offer of being killed and spending all eternity with him on the other side, he is still messing with me." Mia said and Hayley nodded her head slowly.

"Interesting."

Klaus phone began to ring and he excused himself while Mia and Hayley made their way upstairs.

Mia went into her closet changing and came back out with fresh clothes while Hayley looked at the pictures of Klaus and Mia.

"You two really love eachother don't you?" She asked and Mia smiled picking up the picture of when they were in Paris.

"Our love, is so complex and- and odd. We make mistakes, and we fight but at the end of the day it is him and I. Without Nik, I wouldn't know what to do." Mia admitted and set the picture down.