T W E N T Y - S E V E N

1950

1950

"NIKLAUS why do you have my picture, this was taken in 1950." Mia said picking the frame up and Klaus turned around.

"You were our and about doing great things around the world, including being the cover of a magazine company. When I saw it, I compelled the company owner to give me the original." Klaus said in a nonchalant tone while Mia held the large frame up.

"Oh god I look terrible." Mia said as she picked at her insecurities.

"What?!" Klaus angrily turned around, "You are the most stunning woman I've laid my eyes on. Not one, has compared to you." Klaus reassured and took the large frame from her hands handing it on in the office where they currently held up in.

"It was only recently I forgave you, so you've been keeping tabs on me?!" Mia asked, astoned.

"Whenever I could, you were bidding fromme." Klaus reminded her and Mia chuckled.

"Only because you broke my heart by leaving me, knowing damn well I wouldn't be able to function without you. But, I did. Let bygones be bygones." Mia shrugged and Klaus stares at her.

"Mia-"

"Oh is that me?" Mia asked inturuptinf him and grabbing a painting. "You weren't supposed to see that one..." Klaus said sheepishly and Mia grinned.

"Because its me sleeping, on the couch half naked with your shirt?" She asked, with big innocent eyes.

"You're something else Fitzgerald..." he said, and took the painting from her.

Mia chuckled, sitting on his desk with her legs crossed and leaning back.

"What's on the agenda today?" Mia asked, as Klaus' eyes roamed over her.

"First, you and I are going to....." he whispered naughty words into her ear making Mia close her eyes, letting out a shaky breathe.

"On the desk?" She asked quietly and he nodded.

"Then, we are going to get Elijah and Rebekah to come back, like you said let bygones be bygones." He said in a normal tone, starling Mia.

"Well we better get started." Mia said and Klaus immediately put his hands on her waist bringing her close to him.

"The house is awfully quiet." Mia said while hugging klaus' back, leaving a few kisses.

"It wasn't a few seconds ago after your moa-"

Mia slapped his back playfully, "You're one naughty boy." Mia teased and buttoned yo his shirt.

"I personally prefer man." Klaus responded and placed his hands on her waist, "I love you." Mia whispered.