T W E N T Y - O N E

Best Friends___

Best Friends
___

Klaus walked to our of the forest and the Gilbert Cabin came into view.

"I'm sorry am I intupting play time?" Klaus asked amused at the sight of Jermey practicing.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked and Klaus smirked.

"Two things, strolling around and enjoying nature, and looking for my girlfriend." Kalus said and Damon scoffed.

His hands became a little sweaty and wanted nothing more then to text Mia to hide.

"I don't suppose you know where she is?" Kalus asked and the two shook their heads.

"Well, mo worries I'll find here. I am a little concerned as to why I don't smell the scent of rotting flesh. How many vampires has he killed?" Klaus asked, or demanded.

"If we throw Jermey out into the world right now he's chum." Damon said and Klaus nodded, not caring.

"Now see, that's not a number. 12, that's a number. That's how many of my hybrids I slaughtered with my sword." Klaus bragged and Mia rolled her eyes, walking outside.

"I recognize your scent anywhere my love." Kalus said and Mia said nothing.

"3. That's how many days it took to quell your brother after he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap." Kalus said and eventually his face darkened.

"One, that's how many purposes you serve. You are here to grow jermeys mark, so I'll ask again." Klaus said walking towards Damon with a smile.

"How many vampires has he killed since he arrived here?"

Damon closed his eyes for a second as if thinking, lZeroxl
He answered and Mia sighed.

"Hmm. That's a pity. I'm going to need that cure, sooner rather than later. I'm a little short on hybrids and Mia will mot speak to me until I deliver her another, assistant." He said and Mia shook her head.

"How can i help?" Kalus asked and Damon grabbed a knife.

"You know, now that you mention it." Damon said and loaded a gun, "Watch and learn." He said as he fired six shots in Klaus' chest.

He groaned in pain and glared at him, "Tabts for Carol Kockwood."

Damon and Jermey left, leaving Mia.