S I X T Y - S I X

Always isn't Forever

__

8 months ago

"Ready. Set. Go!"

Rebekah yelled before slamming her hand on the timer.

Mia began to act out the card she got as Klaus bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing while Elijah stared at Mia weirdly.

"Cat!" Kol yelled just as Mia began to lick the air.

Mia squealed knowing he was close, so she shook her head and continued.

Elijah racked his brain as he tried to figure out what she was doing. Mia then got the idea of pointing at Klaus and tried to stop laughing as she continued to act out what it was.

"Monster!" Rebekah yelled

"Idiot!" Kol yelled

"Dog." Elijah snapped his fingers and did a little fist bump into the air as he had figured it out.

Klaus rolled his eyes, "Keep going and I'll dagger the lot of you." He threatened.

Mia clapped before hands happily, "Elijah was the closest! It was a wolf." Mia said slowly looking over at Klaus who looked at her with a playful glare.

Mia set the card down as she tried to calm herself down and took a seat on Klaus' lap. His fingers made their way to her side to tickle her as he whispered in her ear the phrase,

"Im a hybrid sweetheart keep up."

___

Mia stomped back into the Salvatore House with a mad expression, "Damon! You said it was a quick mission! I had to literally stop hell fire from consuming you and Stefan, which by the way you're welcome!" Mia said while taking off her shoes.

Damon gave her a sheepish look, "You still managed to look good."

Mia sighed before turning to Stefan, "There's something I need to talk to you about. You and Caroline." She said making him curious.

"Just because the love of my life is stuck in a magical coma doesn't mean I get to be left out of the marriage therapy talks." Damon said with sass.