S E V E N T Y - S I X

Defeated

Defeated.
___

In Mia's absence, Klaus had spiraled out of control in frustration and desperation. He wanted to see his daughter back home, he needed it more than anything. And Klaus Mikaelson was prepared to wage war on the vampire faction for his daughter.

In the mist of chaos, Hope had become jealous of her sister. The two had a good heart with good intentions, one just happened to not know how to control her temper. A trait Bella herself would learn about herself.

Hope sat angrily on her bed trying to catch up with school work as Carter rummaged around her room to find one of his missing books.

"Hope I let you borrow it where is it?! Mom is going to make me pay for it with my allowance!" He groaned, using the missing school book as an outlet for his feelings.

Hope closed her book harshly, "I told you, I left it on your bed! Your secret admirer Lizzie probably has it!" Hope snapped before adding, "Besides, you could buy a hundred books with the money Mia gives you guys." She said before going back to her work.

Carter raised an eyebrow, "You're right, I could buy a hundred. Possible more. It pays to have a powerful mother." Carter said teasing her.

Hayley has insisted that Mia did not spoil Hope in anything.

"Whatever." Hope whispered.

Carter sighed, "I'm going to go find my phone. Hopefully mom would have found our sister, who you got kindnapped, and your mom." He said annoyed before snapping his fingers and watched as the door swung open.

He walked out before snapping them again and hearing them close behind them. Hope rolled her eyes and bit her lip. "It wasn't my intention." She whispered to herself.

Dad is moving literal heaven and hell for Bella, who he's never met. He won't even spend one minute with me, and he watched me grow, she thought and plugged in her earphones before listening to music to drown her thoughts.

The door swung open and for a second Hope thought it was Carter again but saw Roman, a boy who she liked.

"I've come to save you!" He said dramatically before bowing and grabbing her jacket. Little did Hope know his intentions were far from good.

Mia had arrived at New Orleans a couple hours after Klaus. "Where is he?" Mia asked Freya who gave her a sad look.

"When was the last time you checked your phone?" Freya asked her making Mia uneasy.

"It's dead." Mia said slowly pulling it out and tossing it on the table. "Why? What's the matter?" Mia asked impatiently.

Freya sighed, "In your drive over here, Hope and Carter had managed to escape with some boy." She said slowly waiting for Mia's reaction.