E L E V E N

"We have a small issue." Mia said walking into the warehouse with Klaus.

"Glorias home she cleared out we need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus finished and Mia saw how close Stephan and Rebekah were.

"Is everything okay?" Klaus asked, and Mia looked at Stephan.

"He asked about Mikael. He's not with us, Nik I can sense it." Rebekah said and Mia looked at Stephan.

"She's wrong." Stephan tried and Klaus put a protective arm around her as he got closer.

Klaus said nothing and gave Stephan a look that would make anyone tremble including Mia.

Not a second later Klaus sped to him and snapped his neck.

"Uno." Mia cheered and Rebekah threw the cards at her.

"I hate this game." She mumbled and Klaus chuckled setting the cards down.

"My two favorite women all in the back of a van, playing uno with the bastard child." Klaus said in amusement.

"I would be what you call the bastard child as well." Mia mumbled shifting uncomfortably remembering the times her father beat her.

"I think we should pull the dagger out of Elijah we miss him Nik." Rebekah said changing the subject to avoid the subject.

Mia put on a smile and looked at him, "Please!" She said and Klaus shook his head.

"I have an agenda my little flower I can't just discard it. Soon I promise you." He said and Mia sighed. "Fine."

Stephan woke up and Mia looked at Rebekah, "Round 8?" Mia asked and the two continued playing, doing their best in ignoring the conversation that was going on.

The can stopped while Mia and Rebekah picked the cards up.

"Welcome home Stephan." Klaus said and helped both Mai and Rebekah up before opening the door and Mia shielded her eyes from the light.

"That was intense." She said trying to lighten the mood but failed.

The four got out of the van, despite the looks they were recoving by the people walking by.

"Nothing to see here folks, hey! Keep staring and I'll put you in that coffin." Rebekah said when a man winked at her.

"I don't think he was winking at you." Stephan mumbled and everyone turned to look at Mia who was playing with something in her hand.

"Look Nik a ladybug  landed on- why are you guys staring?" Mia asked and frowned when the ladybug flew away.

Rebekah huffed and cracked her knuckles.

"Alright who are we killing? Let's make it fast so we can leave this rubbish town." Rebekah said and Klaus sighed while Mia looked at her best friend.

"Bekah, murder is not always the answer." Mia said in a supportive tone. Rebekah chuckled and Stephan looked around worried.

"I have to do something my little flower but I will be back later. Please keep an eye on these two." Klaus said to Mia and she nodded.

"See you later." She said and Klaus kissed her cheek before leaving.

"Stephan, back into the van." Mia said and he didn't budge.

"Niklaus is going to kill her if you run away." Rebekah said and Mia raised an eyebrow.

"Kidding. He's probably going to yell at her then apologize and give her a really big diamond." She said and Mia laughed.

"He doesn't do the same gesture twice." Mia said and before Rebekah could say anything Mia Gently pushed Stephan inside.