T H I R T Y - N I N E

New Original

New Original

THE suited original was out in the city of New Orleans, cleaning up his brothers messed yet again. He was following a lead on the brunette girl he loved like a sister and like the other
Leads he had no luck with this one.

Mia was exhausted from hiding from Klaus. It had been a week that he told her what he had done and she needed time to think.

Mia was kind of relived she didn't have to worry about dying, but she was also kind of upset he had taken her ability to choose. Her heart warmed up at the thought of his actions.

He risked reviving her wrath to make sure she was safe.
Klaus risked everything for her, yet took her for granted and that is what angered Mia.

She looked around in the hotel room she was in, cringing at the quality. It's time to go home, she thought and grabbed her bag making her way out.

Elijah was sitting alone on the bar Mia had made in the compound. He heard someone's footsteps a d he immidietly stood up.

"Mia?!" Elijah ran to her with open arms embracing the girl. Mia wrapped her arms around him sniffling quietly as he held her.

"Nikalus told me." Elijsh said softly before letting her go.
Mia gave him a small smile, "it's alright." Mia whispered wiping her eyes and went to the bar sitting down.

"We have much to speak about." Elijah said making Mia nod. "Yes. I've been keeping up with everything going on and I'm pretty sure I'm up to date." Mia said pouring herself a drink.

"You can't spend the rest of your life drinking." Klaus called as he walked down the stairs. Mia turned around to face him with a blank expression.

Klaus smiled a little, "You're back." He mumbled staring into her eyes and finding himself lost in them Elijah cleared his throat, "Alright"

Mia nodded, composing herself and standing up, "You're right I can not but until I find something to end the torment of the side effects your dagger left, I'll be having a glass wine in hand. I'm back, because someone has declared war on our family, and I would like to kill them." Mia said raising a glass.

"Where's hope?" Mia asked looking at the two. Klaus scowled, "next door with the dogs!" He yelled making sure they heard him.

Mia rolled her eyes taking her phone out, "It is almost
Thanksgiving Klaus what are we going to do?" Mia asked wanting nothing more than to have a murder free day

"Do not worry I've got something in mind. For the next few weeks we are going to be making friends." Klaus said with a smirk making Mia nod slowly and retreat to the guest room making herself comfortable.

-

Klaus and Elijah were making their way to the room Mia was staying in discussing the matters of an old friend named Lucien. Klaus gripped the handle of
The door and twisted it opening it up to reveal Mia writing peacefully in her journal.