E I G H T

Klaus carries Mia up the stairs into the apartment and sighed when he saw Katherine and Stephan.

"You just keep popping up don't you." Klaus said and set Mia on the couch her eyes fluttered open and she pouted rubbing her eyes.

"I need your help." Stephan said and Mia climbed on Niklaus nap, after he set a hand on her protectively and sighed.

"For my brother." Stephan finished and Mia sat up accidentally rubbing on Klaus who coughed.

"Well whatever it is it's going to have to wait a tick. You see I have an obligation to both my brother and girlfriend that requires my immediate attention." He said and Mia shook her head.

"What happened?" Mia asked worried and Stephan knew that through Mia, Klaus would help him.

Before he could answer Elijah inturupted him.

"You understand the importance of family otherwise you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Elijah said and Mia stood up.

"Unbelievable." She said and walked towards the bar.

"And so i shall." Klaus said and daggered Elijah.

Mia raced to pull it out but Klaus stopped her.

"Niklaus how could you?" Mia asked angrily.

"Don't be upset love he is reunited with Kol, Finn and Rebekah." He said smirking and Mia shook her head.

Klaus ran to Stephan pinning him to a wall and shoving a stake in his stomach.

Mia angrily threw a knife making it land next to Klaus' hand and grabbed her drink.

Katherine watched the exchange and made notes of Klaus' weakness, Mia.

"Release him Niklaus or you will face bigger problems." Mia warned and Klaus let him go but not taking his hand out of his chest.

"Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest movement and you're dead. But Mia has taken a liking in you, for unknown reasons. Which is why you've remained alive."

"The witches said you have a cure just give it to me and we can make a deal whatever you want." Stephan said and Mia looked at Katherine who looking down.

"Cure for what?" Mia asked Stephan.

"Klaus didn't tell you? Damon was bit by a werewolf, he's dying Mia." Stephan said and groaned.

"Niklaus let him go now." Mia demanded and Klaus knew if she asked again it would get messy.

"She doesn't ask more than 3 times." Klaus told Stephan and let him go.

"Trouble is you are of no use to me now. You are just shy useless." Klaus said pouring himself a drink.

Mia helped Stephan up and glared at Klaus who was staring at her.

"I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke.alwyas on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off he was magnificent. 1917 he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire village of migrants. A true ripper." Klaus said and Mia looked at him in disbelief.

Klaus wanted Stephan to be what Mia hated about herself.

"Sound familiar?" He asked and sipped his bourbon.

"What you're saying Niklaus is absurd. You can't force him to do that." Mia said and Klaus put his hand in the air telling her to be quiet.

"I am not your puppet, minion, or bitch." Mia swore taking him by surprise. "You will help Damon, make a deal with him whatever but Damon lives." Mia said.