F I F T Y - T H R E E

Goodbye

Goodbye

MIA sat alone at the bar, ignoring the pleads for help made by Alec. Klaus walked in shortly, "What's with the noise?" He asked annoyed.

"Alec knows about us. I'm holding him until the vervain passes his system and he can be compelled again." Mia snapped, pouring herself another drink.

"You drank the whole bloody bar in a day Mia I think that's enough." Klaus said snatching her glass away and putting it in the container for dirty glasses.

"I was using that." Mia mumbled reaching over the bar to grab another one only to be pulled back by her waist by Klaus.

"That's Enough Mia." He said finally fed up with her behavier. Mia turned to face him, "You're right." She said as shepushed him away softly.

"You're right."

_

She was tired, tired of fighting, tired of killing, tired of being tired.

Mia had been avoiding everyone for weeks, including Klaus. The prophecy was still at hand which only scared Mia more. She became paranoid and killed anyone who was asking to many questions.

Mia sat in the library drinking tea instead of wine to reduce the hours of being drunk as she studied more magic.

Elijah rushed into the room starling her, "We need to talk." He said, his face full of worry.

Mia sat up, "Whats the matter."

"Marcellus. He's the monster in the prophecy."

Mia stood up slowly processing the information, "Uoure insane Elijah, he would never hurt us."

Elijah shook his head, "He has the serum. Klaus is with him now at the bridge, we must burry." Elijah said grabbing her coat and sped out the compound as he held her hand.

Klaus and Marcel were in a deep discussion when Mia and Elijah arrived starling them.

"Gentlemen." Elijah breathed out as he let go of Mia. Mia looked at Marcel, "Little Warrior." She said with loving eyes.

Marcel felt his heart warm for the first time since she left at her gesture, "Mama." He whispered smiling remembering the woman who cared for him and treated him like a son, not the one who abandoned him.