E I G H T E E N

As soon as they left Elena, Mia heard another pair of footsteps.

She recoginized the scent from the Lockwood house.

"Tyler is here." Mia said and the two quietly sped to the living room, hiding in the shadows and watching him untie her.

"Tyler...." Elena whispers nearly dead.

He turned around and for a second feared his life.

"So much for the sire bond." Klaus said while smirking.

"I'm not your little bitch anymore!" He said and Mia found it amusing.

"How did you break the sire bond." Klaus said while walking towards them.

"By breaking every bone in my body a hundred times for the girl, I love." Tyler replied and Mia's heart melted.

"That is so sweet." She said and clapped for him.

"Caroline right? Nikalus won't like that. He has a thing for her." Mia said her voice laced with jealousy.

"I'll sit this one out, this is a Tyler, Caroline, Nik triangle." Mia said and sat down in her chair.

"Now is not the time Mia." Klaus growled and mia shrugged.

He turned back to Tyler, "That is impossible."

"Is it? Or maybe real love is stronger than fake loyalty. But what would you know about that." Tyler asked.

"He knows Mia." She piped in.

"You know, you should be thanking me. I gave you a gift, I took away your misery." Klaus said harshly.

"You didn't give a crap about me, you just didn't want to be alone." Tyler Yelled.

Again he has me, Mia thought.

Tyler picked up Elena and Klaus sped towards him knocking Elena and pinning Tyler.

Mia immediately went to Klaus but was stopped.

"No what are you going?!" Mia Yelled and broke through the persons grip.

"Damon! Stephan now!" Tyler Yelled and Mia sped to them only to be stopped by a loud ringing in her ears.

"Nikalus!" She Yelled and he looked at her as he yelled in pain.

Stephan has done what they were going to do to Alaric.
Slowly Niklaus turned grey and all Mia could do was watch and yell profanities.

Klaus' last thought was Mia.

Mia sobbed beside him and she wiped her tears harshly.
"I'm not giving up, you can't leave me! You won't leave me! It's you and I until the end of time Niklaus!" Mia screamed while letting a few tears slip out.

"And I don't care who I have to kill to do it." She finished and carried him into his coffin.

"I'll be back for you." She said softly and kissed his forehead running out.

"Mia." Elijah walked towards the girl who was currently choking a witch to death.

"Let her go." He said in a stern voice and Mia held on for a few more seconds before letting go.

"What have they done to him?" Mia asked referring to Klaus.

"I'm not sure. But we need to make a deal with there little gang. Niklaus for now is safe-"

Mia scoffed, "Safe? He's dead-deader! I'm going to tear their hearts out." Mia said pushing past him.

"Mia no! We need the stake first. Alaric needs to be dealt with!" Elijah tried and Mia stopped walking away, not turning around to face him.