S I X T Y - O N E

Together

Together

___

"Oh for Gods sake some get this man some medical attention, I don't want to stain this shirt by biting into my wrist!" Mia said to the maids and turned back to look at her food but cringed.

"He's dead now. Get rid of him, it's not as good if he's dead." Mia mumbled giving him to the men and women of the house. They took the body without a question and Mia turned to the boys.

"What are we drinking?" Mia asked looking at Elijah scowl at the bag of blood.

"Ugh! O-Positive. Niklaus, you're heathen." He said tossing it into the bag.

Klaus chuckled before throwing his in the trash, "New rules." He started looking at Mia.

"No blood shed in the house where my daughter sleeps and plays. Perhaps I'll go out for dinner." Klaus said making Mia nod I'm his direction.

"You're right. It's unsanitary." Mia admitted and cleaned herself up.

Elijah looked at them worried, "Oh, no, no, no, no. We have no way to know who will take Dominic's place as the Hollow's right hand. There could be any number of disciples out there."

Klaus rolled his eyes, "Yes, yes, yes, all who may have the means to kill us. You know, if you hadn't been so hasty to kill him, we'd be dealing with the devil we know."

"Spoken by the devil I know best of all." Elijah sighed.

Mia raised an eyebrow in his direction, "I take it you have a plan."

"You, my lovely Mia, and Freya will place a barrier spell on the compound. No one gets in or out." Elijah said in a nonchalant tone.

Mia thought about it, "I...agree." Mia said looking at Klaus.

"Oh, so we're to stay here while our enemies seek to resurrect this monstrosity and let me guess, you won't be confined here." Klaus said annoyed.

"I have a little errand to run." Elijah admitted.

"And while you're off cavorting all over town, I'm what? Grounded?" Klaus asked.

Mia rolled her eyes, "don't be so dramatic."

Klaus gave her a look, "Says the drama queen."

Elijah ignored them, "Essentially. Why don't you take out your frustration on that filthy jawbone our enemy seems so fascinated by." Elijah retorted with a smirk.