Hidden feelings 💑

'My love for you is like a burning flame, it's never gonna die. The more I try to hide my feelings for you, the more energetic they become and don't think it's lame. I'm never gonna give up on you because miracles happen everyday. My love for you has no end, it's immortal and sane'.

The director cut the scene again.
Director: Randeep add more emotion into it

Sameer: I can't live without you anymore
Naina: Sameer, you have to let me go, we weren't meant to be together.

Randeep becomes emotional, and begins to cry. He was so lost into the scene, that his acting was showing through.

The emotion that Sameer potrayed, was exactly as if he was going to lose Naina. It was his hidden feelings that made the scene so powerful on screen.

Ashi: Randeep your crying?
Randeep: It's nothing, I just got carried away

Ashi: It was an emotional scene for you, I can understand how your feeling. I don't like it when you cry, come on give me your widest smile.

Randeep starts smiling after what Ashi says

Ashi: We have to do an interview together, obviously I know they are going to ask about relationship questions, but we are just acting.

Ashi holds on to Randeep's hand, he looks down, and is shocked to see this.

Interviewer: Hi Ashi, and Randeep how are you finding the upcoming track?

Ashi: Actually it's heartbreaking because my family are forcing me to get married to someone else who is not Sameer

Randeep: It's harder for me onscreen, because we have loved one another for three years, and suddenly this happens randomly, I don't know what the actual reason is.

Interviewer: People are loving your chemistry onscreen, what is the secret behind it?

Randeep: As  you can see onscreen, our offscreen friendship shows through which makes it look real, we are comfortable with each other, so that is how it looks really natural.

Ashi: I agree with Randeep, we are living Sameer and Naina, so we can understand each other's feelings before we can even say it.

Interviewer: The fans want AshDeep to be a real life couple, what are your thoughts about it?

Randeep looks at Ashi

Ashi: You completely lost me with that one, like I said we are very good friends, and we both have different choices, so I don't know, and right now I want to be focused.

Randeep: A boy and a girl can never be friends that what I believe

The interview is over

Randeep is in deep thoughts of how Ashi totally ignored us being a thing. If only she became mine, but I don't think that is ever going to happen.

Ashi clicks her fingers at me

Ashi: Randeep were you lost in something?

Randeep: In you

Ashi: What?

Randeep: Nothing

Ashi knows that Randeep has been looking differently at her. She is confused with why he is behaving like that.

Ashi: I can't believe that interviewer would ask a question like that

Randeep: That's what thier jobs are like.

Ashi: I'll meet you tommorow

Ashi hugs Randeep

Randeep: Ashi can you drop me home? My car is in the garage at the moment.

Ashi: Yeah sure, you always been a gentleman, now it's the opposite 😂

They both laugh, and get into the car

Ashi: I love Sameer he is so cute

Randeep looks at Ashi and smirks

Randeep: What did you say?

Ashi: Whatever you heard
😉

Ashi: Now that I have the chance, I want to listen to the songs you play

Randeep inserts his phone into the cable and Oh Oh Jaane Jaane starts to play.

Ashi: I like this song

Randeep: "Oh Oh Jaane Jaane dhunde tuhjhe deewana, sapno mein roz aaye, aa zindagi mein aana sanam"

Ashi: You actually match up to Salman Khan

Ashi complimented Randeep, and he blushes

Randeep: Really?

Ashi: Of course you are in the show, in my heart, and your my love

Ashi bites her lip, as this came out suddenly.
The next song comes on and it's Wajah tum ho. Ashi feels awkward now.

Ashi: It's so cold outside

Randeep: Right

Ashi breaks the car gently

Randeep: What happened?

Ashi: Your house is here.

Randeep: Sorry about that

Ashi: It's Ok Randeep

Randeep: Now that your here, I want to show you my new house, will you please come with me?

Ashi: How can I resist you?

Randeep: Ashi? Let's go inside

Randeep's Pov

This girl will make me go crazy. What did she say in the interview that we are only just 'good friends' and nothing else, then why is she showing me these indications, god please help me?

Ashi: Don't you want me to see your house?

Randeep drags her inside with a smirk across his face.