Getting admission into different Colleges

Naina is upset that she won't be able to be in the same college with Sameer. She is going out with Preeti to get her admission done.

Naina: Bhagwaanji kuch chamatkar kicheye please, mein bilkul akeli ho jaungi.

Chachaji has given the form in to Ahemdabaad's top college. Naina and Preeti come out of the house, and have arrived at VJN Universitiy

Preeti: Wow, this is so huge, it's much bigger than school.

Naina: Ha behen challo, there's going to be a long line.

They see a huge line of students, Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Swati, Kamya and Hema behind them.

Preeti: Tu na bahaut tez hain?

Naina: Matlab

Preeti: Dehko, school mein top kiya, phir tum Mumbai main top kiya aur ajj toh tum top college main paroghe.

Naina: Chachaji nay form bhi day diya, par muhjhe nahi jaana hai?

Sameer: Kyun nee jaoughi?

Preeti and Naina turn around, and are shocked to see them all standing behind them.

Naina: Pata ni, I will be lonely again, like this one year that has passed.

Sameer: It's better if you go, that way you will suceeed.

Swati: Sameer say bolraha hai.

Munna: Nahi Naina yaha rahegi hamaari paas

Pandit: Naina mat joa please

Preeti: It's better if you go

Naina: Munna aur Pandit forms bardo aur chalo mere saat, inn pancho say door.

Pandit: Dekhlena Naina hammari saat he pareghi

All of them fill in thier admission forms. Naina, Munna and Pandit walk away from them. The others start following them.

Munna: Ab hammara peecha kyun kareaho?

Naina: Kyunki they can't tolerate me. No one cares for me.

Sameer: I care for you.

Naina: No, you don't your just pushing me away. If you had said main tumhaare saat hoon, but you didn't say that. Munna and Pandit. Kya hammara pyaar kamzor hogaya hai? Toh tum chaheto ho, mein wahi karungi, kam se kam, thore dost Mumbai say arehe hai yaha parne kay liye? Goodbye

Naina walks off from there, a few tears are rolling from her eyes.

Naina: I will never get any happiness, if I stay away from them, then it will be much better, kyunki main manhoos hoon.

Naina sees a temple, and walks into it, she rings the bell, and folds her hands together

Naina: Dear god, what is happening to my life, will I ever be happy, this is a very big test for me, for now I have overcome everything which came in front of me like a warrior, I'm not angry at you, but sometimes I feel left out. Whenever I see others with thier parents, it hurts me more, because I lost them at a young age. Every night I see them in my dreams, I feel at peace, like I'm there with them, but when I open my eyes, I look at them through the stars, atleast I know they are looking down at me. I love coming here, it's the place of worship and tranquility, you can ask for anything, and you will eventually give it to us.

It makes me even more closer to you, god please forgive me for my sins, and the way I talk, right now what I said was it right or wrong, your the one who has made our destinies, and I believe in it, that I will be joining VJN university.

Naina opens her eyes, the priest gives her the offering.

Priest: May you always be blessed my child

She takes blessings from him, and stands up. Naina feels more calm, and relaxed, she promises herself that she will join where her friends are going. Naina comes out of the temple, everyone is stood there.

Naina: I don't understand, I have told you my decision, you all go your way, and I will go my way.

Sameer: Naina I didn't mean to say that, I'm only saying it for your benefit.

Naina claps sarcastically.

Naina: Waah Sameer waah, kya say dilougue bola hai tumne, matlab meri choice nahi hain main kaha jaun. Atchaa mein bhi ek shart laga thi hoon.

Everyone is shocked to know that Naina is also placing a bet.

Sameer: Tum yeh nahi karongi?

Naina: Kyun tumne muhjhe sikaya hai? Ab meri baari hai.

Pandit: What is the bet?

Naina: If I get admitted into VJN, then you will all have to agree that Naina can go to any extent to achieve something, and if I don't you will all win the bet, and I will pay you 15,000 rupeees to each of you.

Do you accept it?

Everyone shakes hands with her besides Munna and Pandit, because they are with Naina.

Munna: Itne saare paise kaha say aayenghe?

Naina: From my matainance loan.

The scene ends, Ashi is smirking at Randeep. This time Naina has become Sameer.

Sanjay: That was such an iconic scene. Ashi you were too good.

Ashi: Thank you, none of you are less than me.

Randeep: I had a lot of fun, you were the past Sameer.

Ashi: Atchaa hain, ab hammara role reversal hogaya hain for some time.