Spending Time With Randeep

Ashi is planning to confess her love on Randeep's birthday. She wants to make it extra special for him. Right now, Ashi is searching on the web to get some ideas. Her mom comes in, and sees what she is doing.

Mom: Are you planning for Randeep's birthday a month before?

Ashi: Ha maa, atcha hai, I won't be worried or be in a rush.

Mom: What have you decided then?

Ashi: Kind of like beach theme setting, something different from the normal, I decided on the cake, I have pre-ordered it, so I don't forget. The stage is going to be his favourite coulours, back white and blue. The decoration is going to be classy, I'll put up some stalls which he likes. But I don't know what to gift him

There is a knock at the door, Randeep comes in, she becomes wide-eyed, and closes the tab quickly, and put on a exam paper.

Mom: Randeep tum achanak kyun aaye ho?

Randeep: Kyun main nahi asakta hoon?

Ashi: Consider it as your home

Mom: Main tumhaare maa jaise hoon, you can come anytime.

Randeep hugs Ashi's mom

Randeep: Maa, Ashi kya kare hai?

Ashi looks at her mom, and tells her not to say anything.

Mom: Woh kya haina beta Ashi ka exam arahi hai, so she is revising.

Ashi: Haa par mera hogaya, I've been revising since morning.

Ashi shuts her laptop, and stands up.

Mom: You can go out with Randeep now

Ashi starts to blush, and looks down

Ashi: Meri maa modern hai

Ashi and Randeep get into the car, and they leave Ashi's house. Ashi is thinking what to give him. What do boys even like, she will have to ask Sanjay and Raghav at night.

Randeep: What are you thinking about?

Ashi: I'm thinking that we will always be together

Randeep: Humesha

Ashi can't seem to take off her eyes from Randeep, because he has such a attractive face, and a very pure heart. Randeep knows Ashi is staring at him. She places her hand on top of his, Randeep looks at her, and she smiles at her. Ashi looks at the front, there is a truck coming

Ashi: Randeep

He looks forward, they both place thier hands on the steering, and steer to the left. Randeep stops the car to the side.

Ashi+Randeep: Are you okay?

Ashi realises how important Randeep is to her, if anything happened to him, she can't live without him.

Ashi: What if something happened to you?

Randeep: Your there for me.

Ashi: Thank god I saw the truck, or else we would have been in hospital. I can't lose you

Ashi hugs Randeep tightly, and he comforts her.

Randeep: Nothing will happen to me Ashu, I promise you.

Ashi lets go of the hug

Ashi: Promise?

Randeep: Promise

Ashi kisses him on the cheek, and he is estatic about it. He looks at her with love in his eyes. Randeep places a kiss on her hand.

Ashi: Shall we go? Where are you taking us?

Randeep: It's a surprise.

Ashi becomes so excited. After 10 minutes they have arrived at a mountain where you can see all of Mumbai. They get out of the car, and Ashi runs.Randeep comes behind her.

Ashi: Wow, this is so beautiful. I never knew you could see Mumbai from here.

Randeep: If you stay with me, this is where I will take you.

Ashi: Off course, but where did you find this place?

Randeep: When I need peace or to think about something I come here. I was driving past here, and it is the right place to spend time.

Ashi: Kya pareshani thi?

Randeep: About this career, and if I would get any recognition.

Ashi: But now you have it because of this show. I'll pray that you will get into films as well.

Randeep: I really never thought about that yet

Ashi: Who knows it could happen!

Randeep: You really think so?

Ashi: Yes, you have the qualities of being a film star

Randeep: Why did you become an actress?

Ashi: It was Mom's dream, she always wanted to be on T.V. I completed her dream for her.

Randeep: That's so inspirational.

Ashi: What else do you like besides mountains?

Randeep: Stars, they shine so brightly, like a thousand diomonds. What about you?

Ashi: Fireflies, they also glow in the dark just like stars, but they can go along with you. Just like you, your my shining star.

Randeep: What did you say?

Ashi: Whatever you heard

Randeep: Please say it.

Ashi shouts

Ashi: Randeep you are my shining star

The echo comes back, and they both hear it.
Randeep starts to laugh, he finds Ashi really funny, Ashi always wants him to smile like this.They both get back into the car, where it is all warm. Ashi turns the music player on, Tu hai ki nahi is on, she loves this song because it expresses her feelings for Randeep. Ashi closes her eyes, and falls asleep.

Randeep: Ashu get up

Ashi: What happened did we get caught by the police?

Randeep: No silly, let's have ice-cream together.

They come inside the parlour Ashi has coffee, whilst Randeep has chocolate. Ashi spots her friend, she waves at him.

Ishan: Hi Ashi

Ishan comes towards them, and hugs them both.

Ashi: It's been such a long time, how are you?

Ishan: I'm great, just finished my job so I thought I will treat myself.

Randeep: That's great buddy

Ishaan: I better get going now, bye

Ashi: Bye

Ashi looks at Randeep, and he is smirking at her.

Ashi: Kya huwa hai?

Randeep: Pyaar