Best Friends Are Like Family 👨‍👩‍👧

It is early morning, Ashi is the first one to be awake. She does her bussiness, and comes out. Ashi is thinking when she will become better. She looks at her phone, and finds ways on how to control stress. Either you can do it by praying, doing yoga, or anything which makes you calm down. She goes downstairs, lights a diya, and prays to god.

Ashi: God please help me to get out of this depression, why do I get such nightmares that someone will make me apart from my love, please help me reduce it down, whenever I see alcohol, I just feel like having it, but I want to stop, if people come very close to me, I feel as if they are going to hurt me, I need to find peace. Maybe I'll try these stress coping methods first, and if it dosen't make any difference I will need to see a counsellor. Ashi, let's eat first.

She goes into the kitchen, and starts making pancakes. The aroma is leading into everyone's rooms, and they suddenly wake up coming out from thier rooms

Ayesha: What is that beautiful smell?

Randeep: It's so good.

Kristina: Who is making it though?

All of them check Ashi's room, they begin to panic, they come downstairs, and sees that Ashi is eating, and has now finished her breakfast. Ashi turns around, and becomes frightened.

Ashi: What are you all doing here?

She stands up, washes her plate and starts doing breathing exercises. All the others are eating thier breakfast, and watching over Ashi.

Ayesha: I'm happy that Ashi is improving slowly.

Suddenly Ashi is holding a glass so tightly, that her hand starts to bleed, the sound of the glass breaking makes everyone alert. They all rush over.

Randeep: Sanjay pass me the first aid box.

He gives it, makes Ashi sit down and looks at her hand.

Randeep: Ashi, this is going to hurt very badly, you can scream.

Randeep takes the glass pieces out, but Ashi dosen't react to it. They all look at her, and there is no expression on her face. Randeep wraps a bandage around her hand, and kisses it. They all make a decision to call a counsellor here to know what makes Ashi like this. The counsellor comes, and she shakes everyone's hands.

Counsellor: It's good that you called me here, I have heard about Ashi's case, I know she is trying her best to come out of depression.
Ashi comes downstairs, the counsellor goes towards her, and she becomes nervous.

Counsellor: Hi I am Pryianka, can we become friends.

Ashi shakes her hand, and nods her head.

Pryianka: Are you comfortable sitting here, or should we go elsewhere?

Ashi: Can we talk privately?

Priyanka: Shall we go in your room?

Ashi and Priyanka goes upstairs, whilst the others are outside of the room. Priyanka locks the door. They both sit down on the bed, and she is ready to write notes.

Priyanka: Are you ready?

Ashi nods

Priyanka: What irritates you the most?

Ashi: Glass and seperation

Priyanka: What's the reason behind that?

Ashi: Glass is everywhere in my room, the windows, the mirror, alcohol bottles. Whenever I see glass, I just want to smash it because that is the first thing I see to take my anger out on. I started drinking that week to numb my pain and that is how I started hating glass.
Seperation it kills me because I feel very lonely. It feels like it is a punishment, and that's exactly what my parents did, they ruined me. Since the beginning of when I started my career, they told me to move out of thier house, and I did exactly that, but those words hurt me alot. Even I need my family, someone to talk, express my feelings or just have a laugh.

Priyanka: You know best friends are like family, you can share your problems, have fun with them, argue, laugh or love them, they are always going to be there. Without friendship, there is no meaning to life, what do you think about this?

Ashi: I never had those types of friends until I met them. They care for me so much, but I always let them down. I swear I don't mean to do it. Friendship is very beautiful.

Priyanka: Who is your best friend?

Ashi: All of them

Priyanka: Ashi who wrapped this bandage?

Ashi: Randeep

Priyanka: Did it not hurt at all?

Ashi: No

Priyanka: Are you hiding your feelings?

Ashi: Yes I am

Priyanka: Ashi promise me you won't do that again? If you hide your feelings, then no will know how you are feeling?

Ashi: Promise

Priyanka: Are you doing anything to calm yourself down?

Ashi: I prayed to god today, and I started doing breathing exercises.

Priyanka: You should continue with this, it's better for your mind, and health. How are you feeling now?

Ashi: It feels like I took a burden off from my head. Thank you for listening to me.

Priyanka: That's what I do. Give me a high-five.

They high-five one another, Priyanka opens the door, and they both start laughing.

Priyanka: That was a very good joke Ashi?

Ashi: Will you come to meet me again?

Priyanka: Of course I will sweetheart, you can play now, I need to talk to your best friends.

Ashi: That's fine.

Randeep: What happened Priyanka?

Priyanka: The reason why Ashi becomes irritated is because of glass, and seperation. When she was locked in her room, the only things she could see was the window and the mirror which were in front of her. When she sees anything made out of glass, she will destroy it. Seperation kills her, she has told me about her parents specifically when Ashi started her career, her parents told her to buy a house, and live seperately from them. Every child needs a family, she feels neglected from that. She was hiding her feelings when you removed the glass from her hand, I told her to promise me that she won't do this again.

Randeep, Ayesha, Raghav, Sanjay and Kristina now knows the reason.

Priyanka: I know this sounds stupid, but you can't hide glass it's everywhere in the house. Just don't make her see it. She dosen't like clear, so make it for example your holding a glass of water, change it in to a cup or something which isnt clear. Ashi told me that she feels sufficated, you should all take her out more often, so that she can have a different environment. Let her continue her excersies and worship which will improve her mental health. Let her experience freedom, what is she interested in, encourage, and motivate her. Ashi is an actress right, so sometimes the situation that she has been through, can get rid of her fear, she only needs to believe in herself that she can overcome this with great strength, friends and love. Right now I just made her smile, because I was listening to her, she needs someone like that, but if you keep saying Ashi do you want to this or that, it will just remind her of her past. Let her speak first, and then act on it.

They are all amazed on how Priyanka got the information within half an hour which they couldn't do for a few days now.

Sanjay: Thank you so much for this and the advice you have given us all. It makes sense now.

Priyanka: Your welcome, and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Priyanka leaves, and they are smiling now because they know the reason, and how to give Ashi that space and freedom which she needs. Ashi comes back to them. She touches Randeep.

Ashi: Tag your it.

They all play tag, and have a great time playing this with Ashi.