Back To Mumbai

Ashi and Randeep are at the airport waiting for thier flight to be announced. They both are sat down, whilst Ashi's head is on his arm, whilst he has bought her very close to him.

Ashi: Yeh honeymoon mein sab kuch tha?

Randeep: Action, drama, romance, comedy, love making, and a lot of kisses.

Ashi: Hum Mumbai jaakar kiss nahi karenghe?

Randeep: Kyun?

Ashi: Zara socho hum kitni daffa kiye hai?

Randeep: 15 in total

Ashi: Yeh toh bahaut hogaya na?

Randeep: Mera jadoo kichkar tumhai mere paas laaygha?

Ashi: Itna confidence?

Randeep: Hum yaha bhi karsakte hai?

Ashi: Yaha toh bilkul nahi, yeh public jaga hai.

The flight has been announced, they both sit in first class seats, where there are only a few couples around them.

Randeep: Kya kismat hai hamare?

Ashi: Tum kya bolrahe ho?

Randeep: Dehkho Ashi, yeh sab couples kya kareahe hai?

Ashi: Muhjhe kya pata? I'm not a mind reader. Wo sab choro, aur mere uppar dihaan doh?

Randeep: Princess, tumhare chera itna haseen hai, ki mein bas dekhta rahoon?

Ashi: Poori zindagi hai hamere paas

The plane takes off, and Randeep closes his ears, so that they won't pop.

Ashi: Tumhare haat neeche karsakte ho?

Randeep: Thanks for that

Ashi turns the screen on, and starts watching a movie. When a funny scene comes on, Randeep can hear Ashi's contagious laugh.

Randeep: Konsi movie dekrahi ho?

Ashi: Andaaz Apna Apna, such a classic film, do you want to watch it with me?

Ashi passes one of the headphone to Randeep, he puts it in his ear, and starts to laugh at Amir and Salman's friendship when they are on the bus.

Randeep: Yeh scene bahaut hi mast hai?

The air hostess comes, and gives them thier food. They slowly to eat, and feed one another. Ashi distracts Randeep so that she can get an extra bite from his tray.

Randeep: Ashi yeh tho mera tha, muhjhe waapas do?

Ashi: Ek second

Ashi grabs a spegetthi, on one end it's in her mouth, and on the other it's in his mouth. They both come to the middle, Randeep understands now why Ashi took the last bite, she winks at him, and pecks him on the lips.

Ashi: Mera idea of kiss kaisa laga?

Randeep: Very different, but it's also romantic.

Ashi: Kyunki mein alag hoon, 8th wonder of the world.

Randeep: Aur mein unique hoon

It has become dark outside, Ashi and Randeep are the only ones who are awake in the plane. They both are staring at one another, when Ashi sneezes. Randeep starts to laugh out loud.

Ashi: Have you gone mad, everyone will wake up?

Randeep: Phir say karona?

Randeep sneezes, and Ashi starts teasing him now.

Ashi: Ab kon cheeka? Randeep nay. My baby sneezed so cutely. Ab hamara hissab barabar hogaya hai?

Randeep loves it when Ashi is being all cute, it reminds him of the time when she was singing on the doorstep. He noticed so much excitement in her at that time. Ashi has fallen asleep. He takes the headphones, and wraps a blanket around both of them. It is the next morning, Randeep wakes up first, and sees Ashi sleeping like an angel.

Randeep: Ashi is so cute, my god I love her so much. Princess wake up, we are going to land in Mumbai now.

Ashi wakes up, yawns, and sees Randeep looking at her...

Randeep: Good morning

Ashi: Good morning patti

The plane has landed in Mumbai, they get out, grab thier luggage, and sit down in a taxi.

Randeep: It's good to be back home again.

Ashi: I missed Mumbai a lot.

They have finally reached thier house, step inside, and sit down on the sofa.

Randeep: This house looks so different now

Ashi: Buddhu, we have not been here for a week, what was your favourite part in our honeymoon?

Randeep: You know what I loved the most? I think we should do it again.

Ashi: Nah, we did too much on our honeymoon , and besides we need to get back to work.

Randeep: Wo bhi sahi hai, par muhjhe na Junior Randeep aur Ashi chaheye soon.

Ashi: Wo bhi malenge, atcha tumhe kuch chaheye khaana kay liye?

Randeep: Tum

Ashi: Besharam

Ashi enters into the kitchen, and sees the basics milk, eggs, bread, butter, jam, juice and tea powder. She decides to Omelets, Toast and tea. Once she has finished, she calls Randeep, they both sit down, Randeep pretend to burn his fingers, Ashi quickly holds it, and kisses it. She looks at Randeep and notices that he was acting.

Ashi: Randeep tu bi na I really thought that your hand got burnt.

The food is really hot for Randeep, she blows into his mouth, and gives him water.

Ashi: Ab kaisa lag raha hai?

Randeep: Bahaut atcha khaana hai yeh