Jealousy

Ashi's parents know that she has a boyfriend now.

Ashi's dad: I'm so happy for you

Ashi takes a deep breath

Ashi: Thank you dad

The doorbell rings, and Varun is at the door. Ashi opens it.

Varun: Your looking gorgeous today

Ashi fakely smiles, and holds his hand.

Ashi's Mom: Have a great time

They both sit in the car, Ashi is looking at the front not looking at Varun.

Varun: Sweetheart, what's wrong, is something bothering you?

Ashi: Randeep

Varun: Don't even mention his name in front of me.

Ashi becomes very scared at what Varun said.

Ashi: I'm sorry I won't say his name

Randeep and the gang have already arrived at the restaurant where Varun is taking Ashi. They are waiting for them to enter. Once they both step in, Ashi is looking very beautiful, if only I was standing next to Ashi, and not that idiot Varun.

Ayesha: They don't even complement with one another.

Raghav: Let's see how it goes

Varun makes Ashi sit down, he is about to sit when he falls on to the floor.

Ashi: Varun are you alright?

Varun: Yeah I'm fine, must have not noticed, anyways how are you finding it so far.

Ashi: Yeah it matches my standards

Varun interlocks his hand with Ashi, this makes Randeep very jealous, he can't see Ashi with anyone else.

Ashi: I'm so lucky that you found me at the airport. I mean no one has the guts to do that.

Varun: Yeah that's how I am, totally unexpected. Shall we order something?

Randeep tells the waiter to add extra chilli powder in Varun's dish, and he agrees. The gang starts to laugh quietly.

Sanjay: I really want to see his reaction now.

The waiter come with Varun and Ashi's dish. They both start to eat it, when suddenly Varun starts coughing. Ashi gives him water, but still it's not calming him down

Kristina: That will teach him not to mess with us

Varun: Excuse me I will be back

Ashi: Yeah sure take your time

It's been over half an hour that Varun hasn't returned.

Ashi: I hope he hasn't ditched me.

Ashi is about to stand up, she turns around, and sees Varun. She becomes shocked.

Ashi: What took you so long?

Varun: There was too much chilli powder in the dish, I was in the bathroom believe me.

Ashi: Okay

Music starts to come on, they are given masks to wear, and they all start dancing. They all have to change partners. Ashi dosen't know that it is Randeep who is in front of her. He is taking full advantage of it. Varun notices this, and is not happy about it. He drags Ashi out of the restaurant.

Varun: You were getting very close to that man weren't you?

Ashi: No I wasn't it's the part of the dance.

Varun: Don't lie to me Ashi

Ashi: I swear I am not

Varun catches her lie, and slaps her across the face.

Varun: If I see you with another man, I will kill you both.

Ashi can't believe what Varun has done, but she keeps quiet about it. Randeep and the gang sees all of it, he becomes livid that Varun slapped her. He is trying to get out of the hold of Raghav and Sanjay.

Ayesha: It's not the right time, we will look at this tommorow.

Varun takes Ashi home, and aplogies for what he did.

Varun: Ashi, I don't know what got over me, I am sorry for hitting you.

Ashi: It's fine

Ashi enters the house, covers up her cheek, and looks at it in the mirror. There is a bruise forming, and she begins to cry a lot. She is in a abusive relationship where she dosen't get the chance to say anything. She takes a shower, gets changes into her pyjamas, and falls asleep.