Randeep's Love Brings Ashi Back To Life 🏥

Randeep sits down on the stool, and holds Ashi's hands confessing whatever he has in his heart.

Randeep: The doctors say anything, but I know you can hear me, because you are here with me. Ever since I started this show I have always troubled you alot. I feel really ashamed for doing that, but not once did you ever complain. Why are you like this? How can a person take in so much pain? You were very serious when you told us that I can give my life up for you. Your very crazy, but I love this crazyness of yours. It is my mistake that I bought you to my house when you were completely unaware. I should have respected your decision in that interview we did, that kiss was forceful but you didn't regret it. You even taught Prem a lesson I am proud of you, that you stood up for yourself. Ashi you told me that you like me from the beginning, it is my fault that I didnt see it.

You also respected my friends when they came to the sets, and gave me my personal space. Your so understanding, and caring. The night before your birthday, you told me that I love you Randeep, and we both gave each a promise ring. Ashi you kept all your promises, but I couldn't when you wanted me the most.You even let us came to watch a movie, but ever since your parents have given this punishment I have realised the true meaning of love. You realise it when you are about to lose your loved one. Ashi I want to love like you do where there is no jealousy, no greed, no possesiveness, I just want pure simple love where we both can cherish every moment. I promise to behave now, but please Ashi don't leave us and go. None of us can't live without you. I promise to give you more attention, love and care. Please wake up Ashi, I love you too much to let you go.

Ashi starts to breathe, she is holding Randeep's hand, and the heart moniter is showing her heart beats. The doctor comes in, and checks Ashi.

Doctor: This is a miricle, god has heard your prayers my child. You can talk to her, but dont put too much presure. We have removed everything which was in her stomach.

The doctor leaves, Ashi's parents sits beside her. Ashi looks at them, and she wipes her tears. She removes the oxeygen mask. 

Ashi's Mom and Dad: We are so sorry for snatching your happiness dear, we are so ashamed of ourselves, if it wasn't for Randeep we would have lost you, please forgive us, we have committed a sin?

They both fold thier hands in front of her, but Ashi places both of thier hands down.

Ashi: What are you both doing? Your making me feel really small at the moment. But please don't ever do this to me again, or else I would have gone up. It's lucky that I got another chance, he told me that you have passed a huge hurdle, and this is your reward to have another chance in life. By the way those hands are for blessings.

Ashi's dad: Even after I slapped you, your still saying this?

Ashi: Your my dad, and you were just being protective, and I haven't forgotten the values, and upbringing which both of you have taught me. I can never go against you, even if you are in the wrong. It's the child's lesson, which brings parents on to the right path. I know this is really wrong, but I was in a state where I had become stone-hearted. Even I am very sorry.

Ashi's Mom: No Ashi it wasn't your fault at all, and now we accept your relationship with Randeep. We will meet you later.

Ashi's parents leave, and she is looking down because she has scared them all to death.

Ayesha: Are you mad?

Kristina: Did you ever think about us on what we were going through when we found you in the room unconsious?

Raghav: You should have seen Randeep's reaction, his body was shaking in fear?

Sanjay: That room was horiffic when we entered, how much did you drink, you didn't even feel the pain when you smashed the mirror and windows?

Randeep: Stop guys your putting too much pressure on Ashi?

Ashi: Come on you can also say something?

Randeep: I should have been there when you needed me the most?

Ashi: Yes I am mad, I thought about all of you in every second in all my breaths. I was very depressed at that time. I was fed up of my life, if you were in my place what would all of you have done, if you had parents like mine, only I know how I felt, because I could feel the pain, not you guys. When you all saw me unconcious, I really wanted to die, I saw no hope coming through, even though I prayed to god. I could sense his shaking hand when it was on top of mine, he was petrified. I drank a lot each day to numb the pain, and when your not in your senses you can do anything. You were there with me every step of the day, but I let all of you down this past week. I'm really sorry as well, will you all forgive me?

They all have a group hug

Ashi: I heard whatever Randeep said, that I am very selfless in love, and he wants to love the way I do, really Randeep like I said before, if those mistakes didn't come I wouldn't have realised what love is. I told you love's second name is sacrifice. Now I even proved it seriously this time. I really said that. But now if I didn't do this, then Randeep wouldn't have shouted at my parents, or nor would they have this lesson. In a way I always find benefits. This was a higher step to my madness.

Randeep: Ashi if you do this again, I will never talk to you.

Ashi: Oh really now! You were the one who said Ashi please don't leave us and go. You can't live without me! God please put sense into me, or just call me up again

Everyone: Ashi

Ashi: I'm joking, but Randeep said that first.

Randeep hugs Ashi gently

Ashi+Randeep: I love you

Everyone: We love you too