Betrayal, Break-up and confession

Ashi has invited everyone since her parents are away for the weekend including Varun. She is wearing a simple pretty pink dress, with earrings and a bracelet. The door bell rings, they have all arrived. She hugs Varun, Ayesha, Kristina, Sanjay, Raghav and Randeep. There is food on the table, and music playing in the background.

Varun holds Ashi's hand, and she is smiling. Randeep is still jealous, when will they breakup up with each other.

Ayesha: Finally we get to spend time together.

Everyone starts to eat, and later on they start dancing with one another.

Ashi: This is so much fun

Varun gets a call, he tells Ashi that he will be in the garden. She agrees, and lets him go.

Eisha: How is the plan going?

Varun: It's going superb, she hasn't suspected a thing. I'm the one who slept with you, and I cheated on Ashi.

He turns around, Ashi is standing there, and gives him the loudest slap. She drags him inside, and pushes him on the floor. The music stops, and they are staring at them both. Ashi starts to kick him, and almost strangles him. Ayesha, Randeep, Sanjay, Raghav, and Kristina hold her back.

Ashi: I will kill you right now, how dare you do this to me? You betrayed me as well, wow this gets better and better each day, actually I hate you, this is a force relationship.

Randeep: Ashi tells us everything clearly?

Ashi: He's the one who slept with your ex-girlfriend. They both made a plan together.

Randeep: Your such a disgusting man, you both played with our feelings.

Randeep takes his belt off, and starts whacking him everywhere.

Randeep: This is what you derseve from all of us. You abused Ashi right, now it's your turn.

Ashi, Ayesha, and Kristina break his bones terribily to get the anger out.

Varun: Please stop

Ashi: Did you stop when you placed the knife on my neck?

Sanjay rings the police, they come within 5 minutes. He gets handcuffed. They are about to take him away when Ashi tells them to stop

Ashi: Wait Inspector, can I do one more thing?

Ashi goes up to Varun, backslaps him, and kicks him in the balls where it hurts the most.

Ashi: From now on, don't consider me weak, just because I am silent, that dosen't mean you can take advantage of it, next time if I see you again, just remember this lesson.

Inspector: Ashi he is going to jail for a number of years, and he won't be able to come near you, not even this close.

Ashi: We are over, take him away before I do something bad right now, his face is the devil.

The inspector takes Varun away, she breathes in relief that this chapter is over. Finally Ashi stood up for herself, and looks at everyone.

Kristina: Ashu thank god you found out the truth today.

Raghav: I am so proud of you, this is what he derseves.

Sanjay: We all taught him a lesson together

Ayesha: But this is all so confusing.

Ashi: I'll tell you all from the beginning. That day when I was super excited, and told you all that I liked someone it was actually a person from our gang. Randeep told me that he also liked someone, and I thought it was me. But when he introduced Eisha as his girlfriend, it broke me, that's why I left. You all were so happy for him, that none of you noticed how I was feeling. I picked Karan up, and told him everything. When we got home, I had to act as if nothing happened, but when it was night, I cried all night, this was a usual routine now. I stopped eating, and drinking. That week when I ignored you all was because I wanted to be strong, so that I could cover up my pain again. I never was jealous, because pain was winning. That time in Mount Abu I really did faint, you fed me, and I could tell that you cared about me. On the plane I told you about the heartbreak symptoms, and Randeep you called yourself a jerk, but I said it dosen't matter. When you broke up with Eisha, I was the one who handled you, and made you smile, that confession in the hospital I was so lost into that scene because I was in that situation for real, no one could tell if I was acting or not. I'm just too good for you.  That time I was at the airport, and you all saw Varun proposing me. I looked at you, and thought you would know how it feels when you suffer a heart break. You did it to me, I did it to you, but I was hurting the both of us. But then I got my punishment abusive and obssesive love, and now we are here.

Ayesha, Randeep, Sanjay, Kristina, and Raghav are totally shocked after hearing what Ashi said that. But still she was smiling covering up the pain.

Ashi: You all were there for Randeep, but no one was there for me? I've never suffered that much pain before I started this show, but love makes you helpless, this pain has taught me so many lessons, in fact I deserved it all.

Ashi walks towards the table, and removes the table cloth angrily where the food is. She breaks the photo frame of the gang. Whatever is related to the show she breaks that. She spots a knife and grabs it. They are all scared to see Ashi like this, Randeep tries to calm her down.

Ashi: Don't come near me or else I will slit my wrist.

Sanjay: Ashi please put the knife down

Ayesha goes up to Ashi, and slaps her on the face.

Ayesha: What is this madness?

Ashi: Yes I am mad, because you all made me like this. Aur maro na.

Ashi breaksdown in front of them all, and this is the first time they are seeing this. They all begin to cry just by looking at her.

They all bend down, and fold thier hands together in front of Ashi.

Ashi: Go away from here.

Raghav: No we are not going, you suffered enough.

They all have a group hug to Ashi to let everything out. After a while, she begins to smile, the six of them are back together now they will never let go of Ashi.