Reunion Of The Super Six 👫

Ayesha: How did she know that we planned all of this, we thought it would be a very good idea to let Randeep express his feelings?

Kristina: Ashi is not stupid, she knows what is happening.

Sanjay: But how are we going to make it up to her?

Randeep: This is getting very complicated, I thought she would understand my feelings.

Raghav: I have a plan to cheer up Ashu.

Raghav tells everyone his plan, and they all agree to it.

Ashi goes into her room, closes the door, and checks for notifications on her phone. She goes on to instagram, and sees a lot of Ashdeep vm's pictures, and fanfictions. The fans want Ashdeep to be together. She puts the phone down on the table, and decides to sleep for a bit.

After half an hour, Ashi wakes up, and hears a knock at the door. She opens it, and sees all of them holding a sorry poster, and carrying a rose for her. She walks out from there, and they follow behind her. A song comes on, but Ashi is pretending to ignore them, and she is seeing all of thier efforts.Ashi sits down on a swing, and Randeep comes behind.

She looks up at him, twirls around and bumps into Ayesha and Kristina who are holding thier ears. She lifts both of them up, Raghav and Sanjay are in a tiger costume which makes her smile. At the end of the song she also sings which makes everyone knows she is fine.

Ashi: "I'm sorry I'm sorry muhjhe maaf kardo, hota hai hota hai ab jaane do"

They all have a group hug.

Kristina: Have you forgiven us?

Ashi: Let me think about it.

Sanjay: Ashi please.

Ashi: I'm joking off course I forgive you all, I can't stay angry with you for a long time, by the way whose idea was this?

Raghav: Mine.

Ashi: That's very sweet of you all, I'm so lucky that I have friends like you.

Randeep: By the way, how did you manage to do all of them stunts?

Ashi: I've learnt self-defence and Karate, so that no one can mess with me.

Sanjay: Do you always carry weapons with you?

Ashi begins to laugh

Ashi: No it's the first time carrying a knife just to do drama, and these scraches are fake.

Ashi removes the sticker

Randeep: You tricked us all?

Ashi: What can I do I'm a prankster?

Everyone starts chasing Ashi, because she got them worried for nothing. Ashi was about to fall when Randeep catches her in his arms. They both stare at each other for some time.

Ashi's Pov

Because of you all my fears have gone away. It's because of your love, that I got the strengh to do this. I'm starting to like you Randeep, your my hero, and this position right now is perfect.

Ayesha clicks her fingers, and they come out of the trance.

Kristina: What is happening here?

Ashi: Nothing, Randeep saved me from falling

Sanjay: It's so true your chemistry is one of a kind, and it's burning us up.

Ashi and Randeep start to blush.

Randeep: Stop teasing us now.

Ayesha: They look so cute together, as if they are made for one another.

Ashi: Why don't you and Raghav get together? The way he looks at you, my god he dosen't even blink. When will Ayera happen in real life?

Ayesha and Raghav are in shock.

Ayesha+ Raghav: Who's Ayera?

Sanjay: Kardi na wo wali baat, Ashi tum dono ka ship name banadiya?

They all laugh besides Ayesha and Raghav.

Raghav: Toh isme hasney wali ke kya baat hai?

Ayesha: Nahi Raghav yeh log, hamare tang kich rahehay hai. Waise bhi mein tumhe bahaut pasand karti hoon.

Raghav: Kya tum sach bolrahi ho?

Ayesha: Haan

Raghav: I like you too Ayesha.

They both hug one another.

Ayesha+ Raghav: Thank you so much Ashi.

Ashi: No problem, and we are all so happy for you.

Randeep+Ashi+Sanjay+Kristina: Ayera are a couple now.

Ayesha+Kristina+Raghav+Sanjay: Ab tumhaari baari hain?

She turns around, and blushes.

Ashi: Atcha hain, mein ab bolhi datey hoon. Main Randeep ko bahaut bahaut pasand karti hoon jabse yeh show start huwa tha, ab toh tum log khoosh hona?

Randeep is so overwhelmed that he kisses Ashi on the forehead.

Randeep: Muhjhe yakeen nahi ho raha hain, ek baar phir say kaho na.

Ashi: I like you very much Randeep.

All of thier friends are so happy that there efforts didn't go to waste.

Randeep: Tumne pehley kyun ni bataya?

Ashi: Mein dargayi thi aggar tumne na bola tha toh mein nahi keh paayi?

Randeep: It's Okay Ashi, even I realised late.

Ashi: Ab Kristina bol hi dow?

Kristina: Kya bolun

Ayesha: Tum bilkul naadan ho?

Kristina: Mera kya kassuor hain, mein sab sey choti hoon?

Randeep: Bro just say it to Kristina?

Sanjay holds Kristina's hands gently, and she looks down. Sanjay holds Kristina's chin to make her look up at him.

Sanjay: I love you Kristina

She becomes overwhelmed because she didn't know this would happen to her.

Kristina: I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

Kristina bends down on one knee, and everyone is in suprise especially Sanjay.

Kristina: I can't hide my feelings anymore, I feel like I have a connection with you, your pulling me towards you, and I just your in my mind, and heart all the time. I always imagine you at home, my mom thinks I'm crazy because I'm smiling for no reason, but that reason is you, you drive me crazy when you say frock wali Pandit, I get goosebumps whenever I hear that, my love for is as wide as the ocean, and deep in your eyes, I love you too Sanjay.

Ashi: That was such a heart touching proposal, I'm proud of you Kittu.

Kristina: Thanks a lot.

Sanjay and Kristina hold hands, Ashi realises that love is a beautiful feeling.