Meeting Everyone

Ashi and Randeep arrive at the same time, but they are coming in different directions. They don't realise where they are going until Ashi pulls Randeep up.

Ashi+Randeep: What are you doing here?

Ashi: Mein hospital mein hoon, doctor muhjhe bula raha hai, agar mein andar nahi ghi, toh mere number cut jaegha. Obviously I'm on the sets, now will you let me go in?

Randeep comes in front of Ashi, and blocks her way.

Randeep: Nahi, mein tumhe kai nay jaane doonga

Ashi: Kyun tumhaara baap ka set hain?

Randeep: Nahi mera ya tumhaara baap ka set bilkul nahi hai, aur ek aur baat mein Sameer Maheswari tumhaara male lead.

Ashi: Oh hello mein bhi kisi say kam nahi hoon. Mein bhi Naina Aggarwaal tumhaare female lead. Gentleman first?

Randeep: Kya?

Ashi's Pov

He is so confusing, ever since I met him he was so kind in the morning, and now he is being all arrogant with me. What's his problem, I have no idea?

Ashi: Your in front of me, toh mein kaise andaar jasakti hoon?

Randeep moves from Ashi's way

Randeep: It's not gentleman, it's ladies first?

Ashi: Maine pelhe kaha, tum andaar jao?

Randeep: Pehle tum jao?

Ashi: Pehle aap, pehle app sara din guzaar jayegha. Mein hi challi jaathi hoon

They both come inside, and see a lot of people who are going to become thier co-stars. Ashi and Randeep sit down looking at everyone.

Ayesha: Hi I'm Ayesha Kaduskar, playing Preeti Aggarwal

Kristina: Hi I'm Kristina Patel, playing Naina's best friend Swati

Sanjay: Hi I'm Sanjay Chourdary playing Munna, cousion of Sameer and his good friend

Raghav: Hi, I'm Raghav Dhirr playing Pandit, Munna's best friend, and soon to be Sameer

Ashi and Randeep look at them, and then look at each other.

Kristina: Do you both know one another?

Randeep says no, and Ashi says yes

Ashi: Hi guys I forgot to introduce myself I'm Ashi Singh playing Naina Aggarwal

Randeep: Hi I'm Randeep Rai playing Sameer Maheswari.

All of them meet the other actors before they come back together

Ashi: Hum pehle mil chuke hai?

Randeep: Kab?

Ashi: Koi show tha channel V par

Ayesha: Muhjhe lagatha hai Ashi say bol rahi hai

Raghav: Nahi Randeep say bol raha hai

Ashi: Let's place a bet, if I show you a picture of us in a different show, you will have to give me 500 Rupees

Randeep: And if your wrong you will have to give me 500 Rupees.

The boys and girls start arguing on it. Ashi is searching on the web to find that specific picture of them before. Ashi finds it and shows it to them.

Randeep becomes very shocked looking at this photo

Randeep becomes very shocked looking at this photo. He has lost the bet

Ashi: Ab yaad aya tumhe? Mein tumhaari girlfriend ki dost thi.

Randeep: Yeh woh wala show haina? Secret diaries on Channel V

Ashi: You lost the bet, now give me the money?

Randeep: My purse is out home, I forgot to bring it.

Kristina: That's just an excuse

Ashi: It's fine I'm not dying over 500 Rupees Randeep.

Sanjay: Really even after you've have won the bet.

Randeep: Haar kay jeetne walo ko baazigaar kehte hai.

Ashi begins to laugh randomly, and everyone looks at her strangely.

Ashi: Mein aaise hi hoon,paagal par dil ki bahaut saaf hoon.

Raghav: Ashi your very sweet and different

Ashi: Really! Thank god someone likes me the way I am. Thank you Raghav your very adorable.

Ayesha: Can we all become friends now or else I am just going to get bored coming to work?

Everyone: Yeah, definetly or we would feel the same.

The director comes into the room, and waves at everyone

Director: How are you all doing?

Everyone: We are all fine

Director: That's what I like to hear. Tommorow is our show launch, all of you come here,get changed into your charecters, and then we will set off together

He comes towards the six of us,and asks a few questions

Director: Are you all comfortable with one another?

Ashi: Yes sir, we all are in fact everyone is very interesting. I'm glad to be a part of this show.

Director: Ashi I am also very happy that I chose you for Naina, you have that cute innocence in you.

Randeep: What about us sir?

Director: Heroes and heroines, just enjoy acting, I'm sure you will love it. Atleast we shot the promos before hand.

Everyone agrees on that statement. The director tells them that they can go home, they all stand up, and leave the set. All of them hug one another.

Ayesha: Ashi, you forgot to give us your phone number?

Ashi gives it to everyone including Randeep. She creates a whatsapp group, so that they can talk there, and Ashi will be able to get everyone's number.

Kristina: That's all done, how are you all getting home?

Ayesha+Raghav+Sanjay: By car, Kristina we will drop you home, do you two want to come along?

Ashi+Randeep: Yes please