9 Months Later

Ashi and Randeep are staying at thier mom's house in Mumbai. Whenever Randeep goes to work, her parents can look after her, and the baby. Randeep has come back now, and hugs mom and dad.

Dad: Beta how was work?

Randeep: Bahaut atcha tha papa. Ashi kaise hai, this is the last month now, her delivery is going to be soon.

Dad: Randeep you have looked after Ashi so well, I'm glad Ashi chose you as her life partner. You really deserve her. Wo kamre mein hai, maa kay saat.

Randeep enters into her room, when mom is feeding her with healthy food...

Ashi: Maa muhjhe nahi peena hai, yeh bahaut karwa hai.

Randeep: Ashi tumhe peena paregha, hamara batcha healthy hona chaheye.

Mom: Randeep sahi kehraha hai

Ashi: Atcha teek hai, mein peelati hoon

When she is about to drink, she can feel internal pain, and her water has broke. She throws the glass on to the floor.

Ashi: Maa bahaut dukh raha hai, it's time now

Randeep lifts her into his arms, dad calls the ambulance, and informs everyone to come to the hospital. The ambulance arrives, it drives off, Ashi is holding on to his hand tightly.

Ashi: Randeep ow it hurts a lot.

Randeep: Baby 5 minutes more, and we will be at the hospital.

They arrive, and Ashi is taken to the operation thetre immediately. Everyone arrives after 10 minutes...

Ayesha: Randeep just stay calm, nothing will happen to the both of them.

They all can hear Ashi screaming, Randeep looks through the circle of the window, and begins to cry just looking at Ashi's state. Raghav and Sanjay hug him to give moral support.

Randeep: Agar Ashi ko dukhraha hai, toh muhjhe taqleef hogi na. I just want both of them to be safe.

Ashi is sweating in labour pain. This kind of pain is unbearable for her, since she is experiencing it for the first time.

Ashi: Doctor aap mere patti aur dosto ko bulaye na, muhjse baardash nahi hota please.

The doctor comes outside, and they all stand up.

Randeep: Doctor kya huwa hai, Ashi teek toh haina?

Doctor: Ashi is calling you all inside.

Randeep, Ayesha, Kristina, Raghav and Sanjay come in to see her in a lot of pain. Randeep holds her hand.

Ashi: Randeep... muhjse nahi hota hai, it's too painful.

Randeep: Baby hamere liye karo na, yeh hamara sapna tha na, dekho hamere dost bhi yaha hai.

Ayesha, Raghav, Sanjay and Kristina comes in front of them.

Kristina: Ashi tum hamesha maa bane chathi thi, use all your power, and we are all here for you.

All of them hold Ashi's hand. She uses all her power, and two babies come out. She feels relieved, and also hears the twins crying.

Doctor: Congratulations, you have a boy and a girl.

All of them become emotional, and super happy at the same time. The nurse cleans them up, Randeep cuts the umbilical cord, they are wrapped in a blanket, and they are handed to Randeep and Ashi.

Ashi: Hamere batche ab ehsaas horaha hain ki maa aur papa ki kya ehmiyat hai.

Randeep kisses his babies, and Ashi...