Back to Shooting

Ashi is finally back at her house after meeting the doctor and the counsellor. She has made a huge improvement. Today is a very important day, since she needs to get rid of this fear in her, and be Ashi Singh again.

Ashi: God, you have always helped me in my good, and bad times. Please let this day be sucessful for me.

She turns around and her parents are there. She slowly walks towards them, takes thier blessings. They both hug her emotionally.

Ashi's Mom: All the best dear, we are with you every step of the way.

Ashi's Dad: Give it your best shot, and prove yourself wrong sweetheart.

Ashi smiles widely, her parents are giving her motivation she leaves her house, sits in the car, after 40 minutes she arrives on to the sets. She looks up towards the sky and prays.

Ashi: You can do this Ashi, I know you can, just  believe in yourself.

Ashi goes into her vanity van gets changed, and she is learning her lines whilst she is stepping out. She is so focused that she dosen't realise that she bumped into Randeep. He saves her from falling, and she looks at him for a minute. Randeep makes her stand up.

Ashi: Thank you Randeep for saving me

Randeep: No problem, best of luck.

The scene is left off when Sameer runs away with Naina. Naina trusts Sameer more than herself.

Naina: I need to call chachiji.

She steps inside the PCO, and dials the number. Chachiji lies to save Naina by sneezing. They only do this when they are in danger. She comes out, and tells everyone to come at the temple. They all arrive, and sit down holding thier breath.

Munna: Naina, they are looking for us in Surat highway, whilst we are at the temple.

Sameer: But how did you know?

Preeti: Chachiji, Naina and I have a sneezing code when we are in great danger.

Sameer: You never told me about this

Naina: I can't tell you everything about me, save some for after our marriage.

All thier friends tease them. They enter the temple to pray, and get out. It is very late now, they come back home, Taiji sees them from the balcony. She opens the door, and Rakesh slaps Sameer again. He holds on to his collor.

Rakesh: How dare you run away with my daughter. Naina your no less. He is still that same guy who I met in school.

Naina: Nahi Papa, Sameer badal gaya hain. Please give him a chance.

Rakesh dosen't listen, he gets a stick to hit Sameer, when Munna and Pandit come in front of him.

Pandit: What's the need of violence?

Chachaji enters, hears everything, and misunderstands the situation. He can't believe Naina, and Sameer can do such a thing by running away. Chachaji slaps Naina in front of everyone which shocks them all.

Chachaji: Naina you have broken my trust, how could you do such a thing.

Naina: Chachaji aap suniye meri baat.

Chachaji: Muhjhe kuch nahi sunna hain, chalo mere saat.

She looks behind only to see her dad about to raise his hand on Sameer.

Naina: Dad no, Sameer tum chale joa yaha say.

Sameer: Nahi Naina mein nahi jaungo.

Naina: For my sake please go

Sameer leaves, Naina comes out on to the balcony, but still sees Sameer here.

Preeti: I will look after Naina

Sameer finally leaves with Munna and Pandit. Naina is trying to sleep, but she can't. She looks in her book to see Sameer's name. She comes outside to see the parrot which Sameer gave her. She breaks down and cries her heart out. On the other side Sameer is also feeling the same pain. She stands up, and is going to climb down the balcony when Preeti stops her.

Preeti: What are you doing Naina?

Naina: I'm going to meet Sameer.

Preeti: You can't go right now.

She falls on to the floor, and remembers the moments which she has spent with Sameer. She stays outside all night, and now it is the next morning.

Director: And cut it Ashi that was a superb shot I am proud of you. Ashi you can take two hours for break, and the rest of you only an hour.

Ashi hugs her director, and all the others who are on set. She goes outside, and posts a video to all her fans who love and support her the most. She becomes emotional when her fans tell her not to cry Ashi: I won't cry now, actually I am very happy today because I am back at work which I really love doing.

Fans: How are you feeling now?

Ashi: On top of the world. I won over my fears and I love you all so much, I will come here often now, so that I can connect with my fans. Bye I love you all.

She turns off her instagram live. Ashi hugs herself because this is all happening because of Randeep. Ashi knows how to love herself openly. She is back to her normal self. She sees everyone clapping for her. She slowly comes towards them, her eyes have become red. Ashi takes everyone's blessings including Raghav, Sanjay, Ayesha, Kristina and Randeep.
Randeep makes her stand up.

Randeep: What are you doing?

Ashi: I see god in all of you.

Ashi hugs Randeep tightly

Ashi: I love you Randeep

Randeep: I love you too Ashi