Pre-Birthday

Randeep is standing outside of Ashi's house at 11PM. He sees a stone, and throws it at Ashi's window. There is no response, so he tries again. Ashi gets up opens the window, and sees Randeep outside.

Ashi: Kya hai?

Randeep: Neeche oaw Ashi.

Ashi looks at herself, and is wearing a nightgown. She has no time to get changed, and quickly opens the door, and locks it. They both hug one another. Randeep looks at Ashi, and sees that she is looking sexy.

Ashi: I'm not the only one who is looking sexy. You are looking damn hot.

She bites her lip, and Randeep notices.

Ashi: You bought your bike with you, how romantic

They both sit on the bike, leave Ashi's house, she places her head on his back, and wraps her arms around him. It is after 15 minutes that they arrive. They both get off, and Randeep wraps a blindfold. They both hold hands, and they arrive at the location.

Ashi: Randeep where have you bought me?

Randeep: It's a surprise.

Randeep: 1...2...3

Ashi opens her eyes, and sees the most romantic setup that anyone has done for her. She looks around, and is amazed.

Ashi: Wow, this is so beautiful.

She turns around, and doesn't find Randeep.

Ashi: Randeep if this is a joke, I'm going to run away with your bike.

Randeep comes out from the corner, holding her birthday cake.

Ashi: Where did you go? You know how worried I got.

Randeep: You can't live without me for a minute?

Ashi: Forget a minute, not even a milisecond

Randeep is overwhelmed that Ashi can't live without him

Ashi: Yeh sab tumne kiya mereliye?

Randeep: Nahi tumahari Mummy ke liye

Ashi has a few tears, Randeep notices, and wipes them away.

Randeep: Please don't cry Ashu

Ashi: No one has ever done this for me in real life, not reel

They both start laughing. Randeep brings her on to the blue, and white stage where there are  fairy lights, and red roses scattered around. Ashi is impressed that Randeep knows her favourite colour. Randeep looks at the time, and there are only 5 minutes to 12. He lights the candles, and puts a crown on Ashi's head.
Randeep starts singing the birthday song, and Ashi cuts the cake.

Randeep: Let me feed you first.

He places some of the icing on her face gently.
Ashi remembers the scene when they celebrated Naina's birthday.

Ashi: Now it's my turn

Ashi brings her face closer, and does a butterfly kiss. They both feel a connection, she does it so smootly that it is very blissful. She moves away, and looks at Randeep. Randeep has pure love for her in his eyes. She feeds Randeep the cake. Randeep is getting a feeling that Ashi is in love with him.

Ashi: Where is my gift?

Randeep: I forgot I'll bring it tommorow

Ashi starts chasing Randeep around the table with a huge smile, because she knows Randeep is teasing her.

Randeep: Of course I have it with me, come with me. Ashi you have to close your eyes again.

Ashi: I hope your not going to run away