Randeep Comes Back

This time Ashi has found inspiration when she went on the beach with all of her friends. She is loving this new hobby of hers. It's very peaceful, and she gets transported to a different world.

The doorbell rings

Ashi: Ab kon aaya hai?

She stands up, opens the door only to see Randeep in front of her. He comes near, and slowly pushes her into the wall. Ashi does not mind what Randeep is doing. He hungrily kisses her, Ashi has the flavour of honey in her mouth which makes it even more tasty. He runs his hand down her spine which makes shiver down her back. She gets out of his hold, and blushes.

Ashi: Main kyun daydream karahi hoon?

Randeep: Mein satch much tumhaare paas hoon

Ashi holds on to her paintbrush, and carries on where she has left off from. She sits down, and does gentle strokes to colour the blue sky. Randeep comes from behind, and looks at the painting.

Randeep: This is so cool

Ashi: Do you like it?

Randeep: I love it, but when did you learn how to do this.

Ashi: You don't learn it comes out naturally, it depends what you are thinking or the inspiration you get. I want to show you something.

Ashi holds Randeep's hand, he looks at his painting which Ashi made

Randeep: Oh my god, this is unbelivable, exactly like me.

Ashi: Whilst you were away I picked up this interest.

Randeep: Did you look at the photo?

Ashi: I can paint you, without anything in front of me. I can do it with my eyes closed

Randeep: You look very different

Ashi: I've been working out with the gang

Randeep: You look even more sexy

Ashi: How was your shooting?

Randeep: Very good, but also long. What about yours?

Ashi: Very hectic, that's why the call time is late today

Randeep: Ashu aren't you forgetting something?

Ashi: What?

Randeep: Tommorow is your birthday

Ashi has totally forgotten about that until Randeep reminds her.

Ashi: Stupid Ashi how can you forget your own birthday.

Randeep: It's alright, it happens

They both come on to the set, Ashi runs towards Raghav, Sanjay, Kristina and Ayesha.

Randeep walks towards them

Sanjay: We missed you so much

Randeep: I missed all of you as well

It's the scene where Sameer is proposing Naina

Sameer: I love you Naina, mein tumhare bina jee nahi sakta

Naina:Mein kitni daffa boluhoon gi hamare beech kuch nahi hai. Hamere prem kahani khataam ho chuki hai. It's better if you understand now.

Naina walks out of VJN, Sameer cries and she meets Sharad.

Naina: Tum yaha kya kare hai ho?

Sharad: Our marriage allinece is back on

Naina: Kya your joking right, this can't happen.

Sharad: Enough of studying, come with me

Naina: Main nahi aunghi

Sharad slaps her, Sameer sees all of this, and comes forward.

Sameer: How dare you slap Naina?

Sameer starts punching him, Naina gets scared.

Naina: Sameer ruko

They both get into a physical fight, when Naina comes in between them both

Naina: Bas bahaut ho chuka, mein tagh chuki hu larte larte. Sharad please joa yaha say, tumney muhjhe maara, aur yeh shuru hogaya, kabhi sotcha hai, shadhi ki baad kya hoga.

The principal sees all of this, Naina breaksdown, Preeti and Swati hug her.

Naina:Muhjhe...yeh...shaddhi...nahi...karni...hai, par mein kuch bhi nahi karsakti hoon, ha muhjhe Sameer say pyaar hai, par mein family ke kilaaf nahi jaa sakti hoon.

Naina stands up, everyone has heard everything, she wipes her tears, the girls walk away from there. Sameer, Munna and Pandit are totally shocked by this, that a girl has no choice, but to accept everything. Naina arrives at home, and tells Chachaji everything.

Chachaji: Uski itni himmat? Naina chalo mere saat.

They come outside, Sharad is there, whilst Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Swati and Preeti arrive on time.

Chachaji: Daro mat Naina, mein hoon na tumhaare paas.

She looks up at him, her facial expressions changes, and she slaps him in front of everyone.

Naina: Tumhe muhjhe bahaut Zaleel kiya hai, sab ke samene muhjhe tappar maara, ab teri baari hai.

She slaps him again

Naina: This one is for my chachaji, I cannot tolerate it when you disrespect him.

She gives one tight one for the last time

Naina: This one is for punching Sameer, now get lost from here, and if you even step foot here, I will call the police.

Sharad runs away, Chachaji is very proud of her that she stood up for herself. She hugs him tightly.

Naina: Agar aap nahi hote yaha par, toh mein yeh sab nahi kar pouti.

Chachaji: Aur tumhare dosto bhi hai samne

Naina: Haa, par mein abhi bhi khush nahi hoon. Tauji aur Taji kya kahenge.

Chachaji: I will see to them myself, tum kyun khush nahi ho?

Naina: Kyunki maine sab ka dil dukhaya hai.

Naina goes to Sameer, and brings him forward.

Chachaji: I want to meet you both tommorow.

The scene is over. Randeep checks Ashi's hand to see if it hurts.

Ashi: Muhjhe kuch nahi huwa hai, I'm fine

Randeep: You slapped him so hard

Ashi: Tumhare liye kia

Ayesha: But that slap was the best

It is now time for Ashi's pre birthday segment