Back To Work

Ashi and Randeep wake up because they are going to be shooting today. They both get up, Ashi touches the door handle first, and Randeep puts his hand on top of hers.

Ashi: Pehle mein jaunghi, kyunki mein first aaye thi?

Randeep: Yeh mera bathroom hai

Ashi: Atcha teek hai, tumhe chale joa, since you take longer than me.

Randeep goes into the bathroom, whilst Ashi takes her clothes and changes in the other room. She comes downstairs, and decides to make Double chocolate pancakes. It is Ashi's favourite, since it is chocolate day, it will be a sweet treat to start this morning. She cuts strawberries, and gets the nutella out. She puts extra cocoa powder in the pancake mix. She pours it into the pan, and flips it around just like that when Randeep comes down.

Ashi: Yeh bahaut mazza aaraha hai

She puts a few on to a plates, spreads the nutella, and fills it with strawberries. She puts whipped cream on the side. With the extra strawberries she writes I love you Randeep. She does the same with hers, and is very happy about it.

Ashi: My speacial double chocolate pancakes are served sir

Randeep: Why thank you madam?

Randeep looks down at it, and it's the most cutest way of showing love to him by making this. He puts it in on instagram stories tagging Ashi with the most beautiful wife. He puts it on twitter and instagram.

Randeep: This is so cute, I love it.

Ashi: Thank you, and it's chocolate day so I made this for you.

Randeep starts eating, and he falls in love with them, since it is very delicious, and mouth watering. He starts moaning, and Ashi looks at him with a smirk.

Ashi: Yeh kya tha?

Randeep: Muhjhe itne passand aaye, ki mein tumhaare haat choomlo

Ashi: Atchaji, yeh moan kiss kay liya tha, mere liye or these pancakes.

Randeep: Dono

Ashi is about to get up, when Randeep twirls her around, and she falls on to his lap.

Ashi: Randeep tum kya karehai ho, muhjhe jaane dow na?

Randeep: Itni aasanay say nahi?

Ashi: Kyun?

Ashi rolls her eyes at him, and looks up at the ceiling to avoid Randeep.

Ashi: Bhagwaanji please kuch kicheye na, ha muhjhe pata hai, kay Randeep muhjse bahaut pyaar karta hai, but yeh toh extra hogayi na, mein bahaut khush hoon, kyunki mein apna favourite breakfast banaya hai, usually mom would make it for me, and she would feed me with her own hands, aur yeh mister buddhu hai, kyunki this time muhjhe nahi kilaya hai?

Randeep is always astonished by Ashi's simplicity, and the way she complains to god, Ashi is also a cute innocent child, when she wants to be. She looks at him, and holds on to his face. She goes towards him, and wipes the chocolate mark from his lips by her smooth long fingers. The effect that Randeep has is something different, since Ashi has never seen it as well. She whispers in his ears.

Ashi: Tuhjhe kya laga mein kya karne wali thi?

With her finger, she places it on her lips, and licks it with her tongue. This is even more intimate than what Randeep has ever done to her. She pulls him by the collor, and winks at him. She places her cheeks against his, Randeep closes his eyes, to feel the moment of what they are doing. She kisses him on the cheek, and lets go of it.