The Date

Before I start to upload this Chapter there will be sexual context, if you feel uncomforatable, you don't have to read that part...

Ashi rolled over only to see Randeep not there. She started to panic, and looked at the time.It was 1PM. On the side cabinet there was rose on top of a note. She picked it up, and started to read it.

Ashi: To the love of my life Ashu,

Will you come out on a date with me today? Mana mat karna warna mera dil toot jaaygha. Pata hai Ashu yeh bhi mera first date hai, thora nervous hoon, par tum hona mere saat. Ab tum aaram say tayyar ho ja, mein tumhaare liye gift chora hai wardrobe mein

Yours truly Randeep

Ashi holds on to the note near her heart. It's the most romantic and cute way of coming out on a date. She walks towards the wardrobe, and opens it. Ashi sees the gift, and there is another note. She takes it off, and reads it.

Ashi: Jaldi say kholo na, waha mat dehkho, muhjhe pata tum muhjhe doond rahi ho. Mein tumhare intizaar karaha hoon dow ghante mein. Ek driver hoga neeche.

Ashi taps her hand on her forehead, and goes towards the bathroom to do her bussiness. She comes out, and opens the gift. There is a sleveless blue sparkling flowy dress with shiny diomonds. She puts the dress on, does her hair, and slowly does her make-up to mezmorize Randeep. When she has finally done, she checks in the mirror, and walks out of the hotel. The driver opens the door, and they drive off from the hotel.

Ashi: Randeep mein tumse bahaut pyaar karti hoon, par muhjhe kaha pay lekar jaa rahey ho. I have butterflies in my stomach, muhjhe toh experience hai dates mein jaane ka. Par yeh toh extra special hai, kyunki woh tum ho.

They have finally arrived at the location where there are tall pyrimids. Music is playing in the background. When she looks down there is a red carpet filled with white rose petals. She looks ahead, and sees a light blue, and white stage which looks out of this world.

Ashi: Randeep tum kaha ho?

There is silence...

Ashi: Kay mein galaat jagah par aagayi? Par yeh blue dress, or stage toh mera favourite colour hai?

She turns around, and sees Randeep there which gives her a shock. She is about to fall when Randeep catches her in his arms. Ashi is looking at him in a different way which she has never felt before. She is staring at him deeply into his eyes, when Randeep winks at her. He makes her stand up.

Randeep: Welcome Mrs.Ashi Rai. Muhjhe nahi pata tha ki tum mere bahoon mein girni wali thi?

Ashi: Agar tum ho samne toh koi bhi larki girjati

Ashi is flirting with Randeep... He is seeing a different side to her, and that one line effected him a lot...

Randeep: Hayee kya dilogue boli hai tumne

Ashi turns around, the way Randeep is speaking is turning her on, he is pulling her towards him without any physical touch. Her heart starts to beat very rapidly until Randeep touches her hand.

Ashi: Ashi control yourself

Randeep: Kya huwa?

Ashi: Kuch nahi, bahaut time kay baad dekh rahi hoon tumhe.

Randeep: Mere dil tumhare paas hai. Shall we go?

Ashi and Randeep start walking when a fan of fake snow is going down upon them. She looks at it, and becomes really over the moon.

Ashi: Isse pehle maine snow ko kabhi mehsoos nahi kiya hai? Yeh bahaut hi magical hai mere liye?

Randeep makes Ashi sit down, and there are a few pictures of them in the past up till now. She looks at one of them, and begins to laugh.