The Wedding Card

Ashi is sat at home alone, when the doorbell rings. She stands up, opens the door, and sees Randeep's family.

Ashi: Ayyena andar, mere maa aur papa nahi hein iss waqt, koi zarrori kaam agaya tha, abhi Dubai mein hai. Aap logo ko kuch chaheye?

Mrinal: Nahi Ashu, sirf paani aur ha yeh tumhaara aur Randeep ka wedding card hai.

Ashi brings the water for Mrinal and Additi. She opens it, and becomes overwhelmed just by looking at it.

Additi: Ashu kaise laga?

Ashi: Muhjhe bahaut pasaand ayya, aur yeh card mein bagwaan kay samne rakthi hoon.

Mrinal: Challo hum chalte hai, aur bhi cards dena hai.

Ashi hugs them both, they leave, and she spins around in delight. This is all like a dream for her, Ashi takes a pillow, and pretends it's Randeep. When she turns around, he is standing there. Ashi looks at him with passion in her eyes, they start to dilate, and her hair is flying. She is about to touch him, when this is her dream only.

Ashi: Paagal Ashi

She arrives on to the set, with a new found energy within her. Ashi wraps her arms around a tree, and kisses it. Randeep, Raghav, Ayesha, Sanjay, and Kristina see all of this. She wraps her jacket around her, and jumps into the air with the brightest smile on her face. Ashi does not notice that everyone is staring at her. She holds on to a dove, and strokes it.

Ashi: Ajj mein bahaut khush hoon, aisa lagraha hai ki mein sab kuch paaliya hai. Pata hai aap bahaut khubsoorat ho, like a clear shining diomond, where everyone can see your sparkle.

Ashi lets go of the dove, and sees it flying  away. She turns around, and everyone is stood there looking at her. Ashi kisses Randeep, Raghav, Sanjay, Ayesha and Kristina's foreheads. She gives them all flying kisses, and runs off to become Naina

Sanjay: Ashi ko kya huwa hai?

Raghav: I've never seen Ashu this happy

Ayesha: Kuch toh huwa hai?

Kristina: Ashu ka dil kho gaya hai pyaar mein

Randeep: Muhjhe pata hai kya huwa hai?

Ayera and KrisJay give Randeep thier wedding cards, thier marriage will happen on the same day. Ashi comes out, and sits down on a bench controlling her excitement, and begins to laugh at her own cuteness. She is holding a wedding card which she made for Randeep.

Ashi: Randeep yaha ao na?

He comes and sits next to her...

Randeep: This is another level of happiness.

Ashi: Maine kuch banaya hai tumhaare liye

Ashi gives it to Randeep, and he is so overwhelmed that she made a wedding card just for him in real life.

Randeep: Yeh card, kab, kyun, kaise baanaya?

Ashi: Mein hamesha sotchi thi ki meri shaadhi ka card baanooungi aur daydoongi mere future husband ko.

Randeep hugs Ashi very tightly, and has a few tears rolling down from his eyes, since it is a very speacial moment for them.

Randeep: Tum na real life Sameer ho, yeh pal kabhi nahi boloonga mein.

Ashi: Isseleye mein bahaut khush hoon ajj, so that I could give you this today.

Randeep: I love you so so so so much Ashi

Ashi: Ab challe shooting bhi karni hai

It is the scene where Naina is standing at the balcony just looking at the sky. Preeti calls for her, and she does not respond. She comes, and gives the wedding card to her, and leaves. Naina opens it up, and starts reading it. She gets all the flasbacks from the beginning when she had written one. She looks up, and sees Sameer there.

Sameer: Parai mein tum first aati ho, ab tumhaara pati aaya hai wedding card banakar.

He shows her the wedding card which he made for her, and she remembers everything. He writes his name on the wall, and draws a heart on thier names in the wedding card. Naina holds on to his arm, and brings him next to the swing. Sameer puts his hand on top of hers. They sit on the swing together, until Naina realises it's a dream.

Ashi and Ayesha has an early packup...

Ayesha: Ab hum kya karenghe?

Ashi: Masti

The scene shifts to Munna, Pandit, Sameer, Swati and Kamya. They are organizing, and ringing different people up so that this wedding will be sucessful

Munna: Thank you very much

Pandit: Mera kaam hogaya hai

Swati pulls Munna to a corner

Swati: Munna tum kab bata raheho hamara relationship apne maa aur papa ko?

Munna: Batadoonga, I promise after Sameer and Naina get married.

Swati: I love you Munna

Munna: I love you too Swati

The scene ends, they come outside to see Ashi and Ayesha blowing bubbles.

Ashi: Blow it bigger

Ayesha: I'm trying yaar. Ha ab hogaya

Kristina: Ab pop bhi karlo na?

Ashi: All of you come

They all go towards Ashi and Ayesha, and have a lot of fun together. Randeep has never seen Ashi this happy before. He is the reason of her happiness. Ashi drags him out of the bubbles, and start to talk.

Randeep: Ashu satch batao ki tum itni khush kyun ho? What's the reason?

Ashi: Mein tumse shaadhi karahi hoon, aur muhjhe tumpe pyaar aaraha hai, pata hai maine bhi ek sapna dekha he ajj, I was dancing with a pillow pretending that it was you, and when I turned around, you were there. We started to dance with each other until I got lost into your brown eyes.