Epilougue- 2 Years Later

Ashi's Pov

I was at the filmfare awards sitting next to Salman Khan. I had completed my dream project Judwaa 3 with him Our film was a blockbuster. We had so much fun together. I am now married to Randeep Rai. Unfortunately he couldn't make it since he was shooting for his film.

Salman: I hope you will win Best Actress

Ashi: What about you? If you win best actor award I will be so proud of you.

Salman: That will never happen

We had already done our performance together, and now we were just waiting for these two awards.

Host: I would now like to call upon Katrina Kaif to give away the best actor and actress award.

Katrina Kaif comes on to the stage.

Katrina: Good evening everyone. The best actress in the leading role goes to Ashi Rai for Judwaa three. And the best actor goes to my friend Salman Khan

We both stood up, but Salman was shocked when he heard his name. He held on to my hand, we both went on to the stage, and hugged Katrina Kaif. She gave the awards to us.

Katrina: Would you like to say a few words?

Ashi: I wasn't a Salman Khan fan until my husband told me to watch his films, actually he considers Salman as his idol, so I started to watch all his films, but my personal favourite is Judwaa. It was ironic, because I didn't know Salman was sitting next to me at that time, and now we have done Judwaa 3 together. I would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity, all of my family, and friends who have stood by me, and my wonderful friend Salman. Although this is my second award, my prouducers, directors, all of my co-stars in the film have motivated me alot.

Salman: I just can't believe it, like actually I got the best actor award, I remember when I got the supporting award for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and now everything has changed drastically. I would like to thank Ashi, my co-stars, directors the whole unit, this film and my first Judwaa are very speacial to me, so thank you so much.

Salman and Ashi go back down again.

Ashi: I told you would get it with me

Salman: Your my lucky charm

The award show was over, and now we were being interviwed.

Interviewer: How does it feel that both of you bagged the awards?

Ashi+Salman: It's unbelivable

Ashi: For salman mostly

The interview had ended, and we both sat down in the car. Ashi lives in front of Galaxy apartments with Randeep now. They had finally arrived, and they hugged one another. Ashi went towards her house, she was about to unlock it, when the door was already opened.

Ashi: That's strange I'm sure I locked it.

She came inside, opened the light, and all of her friends were here, and Randeep was also present. They all came to hug me. Even Kristina, Sanjay, Ayesha and Raghav got married.

Ashi: Oh my god, you are all here. It's a pleasent surprise. How are you all?

Ashi hugged Randeep because she had missed him the most.

Randeep: I missed you a lot Ashu

Ashi: Me too

A+K+S+R: Congratulations Ashi this is your second one in a row, we are so delighted.

Ashi: Thank you my cutiepies. Even you all have revieved awards for this. This was my dream project to do, I had a lot of fun shooting this film. They all sat down, and start to talk about our TV show.