One Year Of AshDeep's Relationship

Randeep is making breakfast for Ashi as it's thier first year anneversary as boyfriend and girlfriend. He still remembers that day very fondly, when they started thier relationship together. It was so cute though, hiding it from everyone.

Randeep: Yeh toh hogaya hai, it looks perfect

Randeep goes into thier room, and sees Ashi sleeping. He puts the music from the show on, and she slowly wakes up with a huge smile. She looks at the side, and sees Randeep has made breakfast for her.

Randeep: Happy one year relationship annevarsary Ashu, I made this for you, tell me how it tastes like.

Ashi becomes surprised that Randeep remembered thier annevarsary, this is exactly what Sameer would have done on a speacial day for her. She tastes it, and makes a face in front of him.

Randeep: Tumhe passand nahi aaya na?

Ashi: I love it a lot, I was just holding my sneeze in, this is so good, muhjhe nahi pata ta ki tum chef bhi ho?

Randeep: I learnt cooking from my mom when I was younger.

Ashi is impressed...

Ashi: Wow yaar your an all rounder, pehle kyun nahi bataya?

Randeep: That's the shock of it, you can't reveal everything about yourself. Ab chalo bathroom mein jao, aur nahalo, your clothes are inside.

Randeep makes Ashi stand up, they go into the bathroom together, she sees the bathtub with rose petals, and candles around it. This is what every boyfriend would do for thier girl.

Ashi: Yeh tumne kiya mere liye?

Randeep: Ha meine kiya hai, for my girlfriend Ashu. Ab joa before it gets cold, aur ha keep thinking about me.

Randeep closes the door, Ashi turns around, and blushes. She can't believe that Randeep is doing all of this for her. She sits inside the steamy rose filled water just relaxing herself down.

Ashi: Yeh bahaut sundar hai. Randeep your full of surprises today. I love it alot.

She steps out of the bath tub, and sees a long pink princess kind of dress, which she really adores. She wears it, and enters the room when he is all dressed in a tuxedo. She checks him out.

Randeep: Ashu stop checking me out, if you want you can take a picture it will last longer.

Ashi sits down in front of the mirror, Randeep is going to do her make-up for her. She is not sure about this, but still gives it a try. After half an hour, she opens her eyes, and she is looking gorgeusly stunning.

Ashi: Oh my god, is that really me?

Randeep: Looking like a princess now, ek cheez missing hai

Ashi: Kya?

Randeep: Every princess wears a crown

Randeep puts a headband which is looking like a crown. Randeep is making Ashi extra special today... He carries Ashi into his arms, and she sees a limozine just for them. They both sit down, and start talking.

Randeep: Ajj say mein tumhara patti nahi hoon

Ashi: Kya?

Randeep: Mein tumhaara boyfriend hoon

Ashi: Waise boyfriend Randeep muhjhe bahaut passand aata hai?

The limozine stops Randeep takes Ashi out, and holds on to her hand. Media is also here clicking thier pictures as the next hot couple.

Ashi: Yeh tumne kaise kiya?

Randeep: For your happiness only

Interviewer: How are you both finding a balance between your personal and professional life?