Obssesive Love

Ashi is covering her bruise with foundation in the mirror. She is doing this, because she does not want her parents to find out. A slightest change or hesitation will make her parents question what happened last night. She comes downstairs, and takes blessings from her parents. She eats her breakfast quickly as she is becoming late. Ashi gets into her car, arrives on to the sets where the gang is waiting for her. She has to pretend that nothing has happened.

Ashi: Hi guys, I missed you all so much.

She walks towards them, but they are still as a statue.

Randeep: Ashi tell us the truth what happened last night?

Ashi becomes nervous, and shocked at the same time. She thinks how does Randeep know when he wasn't even present at that time.

Ashi: How do you know all of this?

Ayesha: Ashu, we were all there at the restaurant.

Ashi: You all spied on me? I should have known this was going to happen. Because of you Randeep I got slapped.

Ashi runs away to get changed into Naina. She arrives on to the sets where Sameer is in front of Naina.

Naina moves to the side, and lets Sameer in. He goes towards the kitchen where Naina is following behind him.

Naina: Do you even know how to cook?

Sameer: If I focus, then I can do anything.

Naina is instructing Sameer on how to cook, he enters Arjun's room, and tries to feed him. Arjun throws the food on to the floor. Naina comes in, and starts to feed her brother. Once that is done, Sameer wants to motivate Arjun to watch cricket again. He shows up, after a while Rakesh slaps him, and tells him to get out. They all leave, Sameer turns around to Naina standing there. He knows Naina is very confused right now

Sameer: Both of you go home

Munna+Pandit: We are not going

Sameer: Please listen to me this is my battle, and you both can support me, but when I get home I will tell you everything.

Pandit: Okay

They both leave, Sameer sees Naina holding on to the Asshique cassete which he gave her.

Naina: This love has spoilt my life, no more love for me, I hate it.

Naina's anger makes her rip the reel of it, and she goes back inside. Sameer is very hurt, but still goes back inside. He gives Naina her bobble.

Sameer: I'm not going to give up on you.

The scene ends, this scene that they shooted is happening in thier real life. Randeep dosen't want to give up, and Ashi is pushing herself away from him. They both come outside, and see Varun there.

Ashi: Varun what are you doing here?

Varun pulls Ashi towards him. She is trying to get out of his hold.

Varun: Ashi tell me that you love me or else I will kill them all right now. I know they were behind everything yesterday. Ashi, your only mine, and I can't share you with anyone.

Varun takes out a knife, and places it near Ashi's neck.

Ashi: Please Varun don't do this, they are my friends, I will aplogise on behalf of them. They are mischevious, but very pure from the heart.

Varun: I don't care Ashi, how dare he touch you, only I have the right to love you, touch you, hurt you, kiss you, and date you. I swear Ashi if you don't say it I will make your neck bleed.

There is some blood flowing from Ashi's neck

Ashi: I love you Varun

He lets go of her, Randeep punches him on the face. Ashi has become very scared of both of them. Kristina, and Ayesha hug her both tightly, and are devasted by this act.

Randeep: How could you do this to her?

Varun: She is my property, and I can do anything to her, why does it concern you.

Randeep: What you are doing is totally wrong, you have completely lost it, stop being so obssesed, just look at what you have done to Ashi, no girl deserves that kind of treatment, what I did yesterday was just a trailer so that Ashi can breathe for a while, I have known Ashi longer than you, so get out from here.

He goes away from the sets, Ashi is in a lot of pain and fear right now. Ayesha gets the first aid box, cleans the blood, and sticks a bandage on her neck. It is hurting a lot, but Ashi is still covering it up with a smile. She stands up, and looks ahead.

Ashi: Varun is still my boyfriend.

Sanjay: Even after all of this?

Ashi: I'm so used to all the pain that it is bland in front of me.

Randeep: Ashi, no you can't say that.

Ashi: Why? I love this pain alot, it gives me happiness, and a purpose to live.